Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have 30k (Dazzle me)

Options
  • 30-10-2015 12:33am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

Seriously, I have 30k, Don't need it till 2018, Would want 10% over 3 years, So talk to me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭adrianw

Just go to linkedfinance and spread your money across a number of businesses.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 736 ✭✭✭chillin117

adrianw wrote: »
    Just go to linkedfinance and spread your money across a number of businesses.
    ''Everyone knows what linked finance/is/do/ish ? What a vague answer that was ?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

Could you not spend 10 seconds and google linkedfinance. They are a crowdfunding website for Irish businesses.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 736 ✭✭✭chillin117

Vuzuggu wrote: »
    Could you not spend 10 seconds and google linkedfinance. They are a crowdfunding website for Irish businesses.
    ok

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭makeandcreate

Dazzle you?
    I am sure there will be more experienced and eloquent posters that will add to this thread but for me all I can say is this isn't Dragon's Den.
    If someone can dazzle you, they sure as hell can spend your money, with impunity.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭sonny.knowles

Lego: http://brickset.com/article/17390/lego-is-now-a-better-investment-than-gold

Get yourself 10 UCS Millennium Falcons, sit back and prepare to live like a billionaire.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

dazzle.jpg

There, when can I collect the 30k?

I'll say one thing, 30K could get a manys a person started in a new small business and get them on their way. I started with a printer and a laptop.
    The OP is not looking for a big return, if I was still a young pup full of ideas I would be sending him my business plans right now and making my best efforts to dazzle him.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

If you only want 10% over 3 years just put it in something secure. Linked finance is a decent option if you want to do something a little bit more interesting with a it of risk and a better return. You're better off posting on the investment forum than here unless you're looking to start a business with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭magic_murph

I know this guy in columbia - he needs half now and the rest on successful delivery.
    Meet me at Terminal 1 next tuesday, I'll have all the details then.

This is for real and an easy way to double your money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭onedmc

try grid.finance you might get a better rturn

Advertisement