Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Receiving Text Messages about Bill payments

Options
  • 30-10-2015 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭

But I'm not with eir (have never been with Eircom).
    I've received two reminder messages in the last fortnight that bills are due. I know my father has an account with the company, but I don't ever recall listing my number on his behalf, and he has no recollection of this either.
    Is there an option to check what contact details are listed with his account?
    I had a look at the my.eir website and I'm reluctant to register my father's account no. with my own email especially if his account is not the one associated with my mobile number and these texts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

DeWitt wrote: »
    But I'm not with eir (have never been with Eircom).
    I've received two reminder messages in the last fortnight that bills are due. I know my father has an account with the company, but I don't ever recall listing my number on his behalf, and he has no recollection of this either.
    Is there an option to check what contact details are listed with his account?
    I had a look at the my.eir website and I'm reluctant to register my father's account no. with my own email especially if his account is not the one associated with my mobile number and these texts.
    Hi DeWitt

I can certainly look in to this for you. Please PM me your fathers eir account number and your mobile number and I should be able to get back to you today.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement