Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 Days in Tokyo December

Options
  • 30-10-2015 4:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭

Yo!

I am hitting Tokyo for 5 days in December. Super excited, as its my first time! I stay in Asakusa. Any tips or advice on what to get up to?

I'm hoping to hit the most common areas such as Shibuya, Shinjuku & Harajuku... and I've been contemplating doing a day trip to Hakone to see Mt.Fuji. I've been told that December is the best time to throw an eye over it!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭shindig-jp

I'll be there for 3 months , mid November ~ mid February. I need to get to the Apple store to pick up a new Mac Pro at some stage so if you fancy a meet up early morning get the shopping out of the way, see the sights you want to see then possibly a beer in one of those fake Irish pubs around town.

Advertisement