Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medicine or Languages?

Options
  • 30-10-2015 6:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hey, I'm a sixth year student trying to decide what to put down when the CAO opens next week. I've always wanted to study medicine, but as I get closer to it, the idea of being a doctor seems ridiculously stressful and taxing. I'm not too worried about the Leaving, I've been getting an average of 565 on monthly tests, but the job itself makes me reconsider... Any med students or doctors, is it worth it?

Also, my second option is languages, and I was looking for information about LM044 Applied Languages in UL, DN541 International Languages in UCD or TR001 French and Russian in TCD? What's different about them, what's better or worse?

Advertisement