Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mastercard to replace my visa card

Options
  • 30-10-2015 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi There,

Very disappointed with the level of service I received from BOI Credit Card services.  Got a nice letter on 15th September telling me that my Visa would be replaced by a mastercard and I would receive my new mastercard in middle October.  So no mastercard has arrived, after multiple (long calls +30mins each) with BOI they are going to issue a new visa card until a new mastercard arrives in middle of November.  But get this, while issuing a new Visa card, my old one was cancelled.  So now Im without any form of CC.

Very dissapointed, with the process and the level of service.

Did anybody else experience the same?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,415 ✭✭✭Tow

sixer wrote: »

7+ pages and counting of complaints: http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057491150/1

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

sixer wrote: »
    Hi There,

Very disappointed with the level of service I received from BOI Credit Card services.  Got a nice letter on 15th September telling me that my Visa would be replaced by a mastercard and I would receive my new mastercard in middle October.  So no mastercard has arrived, after multiple (long calls +30mins each) with BOI they are going to issue a new visa card until a new mastercard arrives in middle of November.  But get this, while issuing a new Visa card, my old one was cancelled.  So now Im without any form of CC.

Very dissapointed, with the process and the level of service.

Good Morning sixer, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

We're extremely sorry to hear of your recent experience. Our team aimed to ensure that no customer would be left without a credit card during the migration process and we're disappointed that you have been put in this situation. 

We would like to have this investigated further for you. Would you be able to click on my signature below and send us a DM with your name and contact number and we can arrange a call for you?

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement