Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delay in wages into account

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jmustafa

jmustafa wrote: »
    Hi jmustafa,

Just trying to help by getting as much information as possible to determine what may have happened. We do not have access to customer's account details here on Boards.ie so we wouldn't have this information regarding your previous payments. 

As you mentioned there has been a trace done on the transfer, you can contact our Customer Service Team with the trace details and an advisor will be happy to raise this with our Payments Team for investigation. Customer Services can be contacted on 0818 365 365, 00353 1 4044000 or by logging onto 365 Online and sending an Ask a Question message in Online Service Desk.

Thanks,
    Tara
    Already contacted CS 5 times. Always the same crap, we are looking into this and we will update you soon. Why should I call a 6th time now….
    Hi jmustafa,

If you'd like to send us a pm with your full name, the branch your account is held with and your contact phone number, we'll be happy to arrange a call from the Customer Service Team.

Thanks
    Tara
    Bank of Ireland: Tara has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Tara from the recipient list and send the message again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi jmustafa,

Just trying to help by getting as much information as possible to determine what may have happened. We do not have access to customer's account details here on Boards.ie so we wouldn't have this information regarding your previous payments. 

As you mentioned there has been a trace done on the transfer, you can contact our Customer Service Team with the trace details and an advisor will be happy to raise this with our Payments Team for investigation. Customer Services can be contacted on 0818 365 365, 00353 1 4044000 or by logging onto 365 Online and sending an Ask a Question message in Online Service Desk.

Thanks,
    Tara
    Already contacted CS 5 times. Always the same crap, we are looking into this and we will update you soon. Why should I call a 6th time now….
    Hi jmustafa,

If you'd like to send us a pm with your full name, the branch your account is held with and your contact phone number, we'll be happy to arrange a call from the Customer Service Team.

Thanks
    Tara
    Bank of Ireland: Tara has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Tara from the recipient list and send the message again.

Hi jmustafa,

Please use the link under my signature to send us a pm. If you can't see the link, please ensure you have signatures set to display on your Boards profile control panel.

Thanks
    Tara

PM sent

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Just to note: it's actually the employer's responsibility to ensure that their staff are paid. Not to let BoI off the hook for last week's unforgivable debacle, but you are actually well within your rights to ask your employer for a cheque if their electronic transfer hasn't hit your account when it's supposed to. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

PM sent
    Hi jmustafa,

We've received your message thank you. Can you please check your inbox as we need more information.

Thanks
    Tara

• Advertisement

Red Alert wrote: »
    Just to note: it's actually the employer's responsibility to ensure that their staff are paid. Not to let BoI off the hook for last week's unforgivable debacle, but you are actually well within your rights to ask your employer for a cheque if their electronic transfer hasn't hit your account when it's supposed to. 
    This will work very well for BOI, won’t it. Not crediting payments and asking customers to deal with it with their employers.

I can guarantee you that besides the basic "We checked your account and there has been no payments in", BOI didn’t spend a second investigating this yet even after 11 days waiting and half a dozen of phone calls.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Aka Ishur

Started the switch of both current and cc account over to PTSB, and PTSB is giving me 100 yoyos as a cherry on top. Free fees v 120 a year? should have done it years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

With enda claiming the army were on hand to protect the banks from the public. I hope he rang them last Friday so they are on alert to protect us from a bank that withholds our money from us.

hi, it happened again this month and my wages payment is not credit to my account again. It's been 5 days now, this is ridiculous every month the same issue. Last time I was told that my payment was delayed 11 days because of an issue in Bank of Ireland's system. Can you please fix this and credit my payment pls.

Jamal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Jamal,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

All our payments are processing as normal. We would ask that you contact your employer to enquire about when they made this payment to your account and whether they have the correct account details for you. Their bank can arrange a trace of this payment if necessary.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Advertisement
Advertisement