Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post Depot Dock Road Opening Hours

• 30-10-2015 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I have search google for this but have come up with nothing. Does anyone happen to know what the opening hours are for the An Post Depot on the Dock Road? I have to go and collect a parcel from there but they didn't let me a missed parcel card!
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭thevinylword

Think it's 9-7pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,278 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Google throws up an old thread that may be still relevant:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056287885

From the thread:

The Limerick one is 9:30 to 13:00 and 14:00 to 17:00 Mon - Fri.

061 212904 is their contact number.

Might be worth ringing the above number.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭zambrotta11

Thanks for that guys. Turns out they open to 7pm and I got my package in the end so happy days! Thanks again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

For furture information the opening hours are on the slip that an post left in your mailbox (at least its on the ones they drop me)

Marty

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭zambrotta11

martyc5674 wrote: »
    For furture information the opening hours are on the slip that an post left in your mailbox (at least its on the ones they drop me)

Marty

That was the problem. They didn't leave me one in my postbox. They gave me a call saying they weren't able to deliver the parcel and that they would leave a card in my post box but when I got home they wasn't one. Luckily enough I was able to get the parcel in the end.

• Advertisement
Advertisement