Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got logged out from 365, impossible to login back again

Options
  • 30-10-2015 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭

What in the world is going on with Bank of Ireland these days? Not that it ever worked properly, I'm still waiting for an explaination on why I received a blank message as an answer to a question I made through 365 online, great customer service, really.

I just logged in my 365 account to send a travel notification, after I've sent it I got forcefully logged out from it with a 365 message saying my session has expired or something (I didn't leave the browser window open for a long time).

I then immediately tried to log back in, when I entered my 365 PIN I was told my login details were incorrect.

I tried once again and now it says "Login unsuccessful, your account may be blocked."

I am 2000% sure I entered the right details to log in, both times. Am I going to find my account blocked tomorrow too? Do I really need to waste time calling you and go through all the security steps to reactivate it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭liverbird

I bet its the sheer volume of customers logging in looking for their wages that's causing glitches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

What in the world is going on with Bank of Ireland these days? Not that it ever worked properly, I'm still waiting for an explaination on why I received a blank message as an answer to a question I made through 365 online, great customer service, really.

I just logged in my 365 account to send a travel notification, after I've sent it I got forcefully logged out from it with a 365 message saying my session has expired or something (I didn't leave the browser window open for a long time).

I then immediately tried to log back in, when I entered my 365 PIN I was told my login details were incorrect.

I tried once again and now it says "Login unsuccessful, your account may be blocked."

I am 2000% sure I entered the right details to log in, both times. Am I going to find my account blocked tomorrow too? Do I really need to waste time calling you and go through all the security steps to reactivate it?
    Hi JackHeuston,

We're sorry to hear you're unhappy and have had difficulty accessing your account online. We've checked with our Support Team and can confirm that 365 Online is operating normally. If you're still getting a message stating your account may be blocked, it will be necessary to call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 or 00353 1 4044000 to have this unlocked. Advisors are available from 9am until 6pm over the weekend and from 8am until midnight Monday to Friday.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 2 slawro

Hello ! I have a similar problem. I am currently in Poland , I have a locked account (two times incorrectly entered PIN) and I can not get through to the helpdesk . I tried several times after a few dozen minutes and nobody answers . In addition, my knowledge of English is minimal . Please help !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

slawro wrote: »
    Hello ! I have a similar problem. I am currently in Poland , I have a locked account (two times incorrectly entered PIN) and I can not get through to the helpdesk . I tried several times after a few dozen minutes and nobody answers . In addition, my knowledge of English is minimal . Please help !!!
    Hi Slawro,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

As we have no account access here to have your 365 PIN unlocked it is necessary to call BOI Direct on 0035314044000.

Representatives are available on this number Monday – Friday 8am-midnight and 9am-6pm weekends and 
    bank holidays.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement