Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Loan

Options
  • 30-10-2015 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi,

I had a meeting in my local branch yesterday with the branch manager in relation to applying for a business loan, she told me this could only be done over the phone. She sent my details via an internal system for a call back today to complete the application over the phone. It is now 5pm on Friday evening and as of yet I have not received this call.

To say I am disappointed is an understatement, I have my business acc with your bank, I pay enough in banking fees for this service. The least I expect is a phone to process the application instead of being left in limo.

Can you please give me a phone number I can ring in relation to it. I have tried your website but again that brought up nothing.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Bobbles Smobbles,

We're sorry to hear you're unhappy and did not receive a call as expected. Callbacks are generally made within 48 hours, apologies if this was not advised to you in the branch.

If you'd like us to follow up with the Business Lending Team and arrange a call, please send us a private message with your full name, contact phone number and the branch your account is held with. We don't need any account details on the message. To message us, please click the link under my signature.

We also have an online application here for small business loans. If this particular type of loan is not what you are looking for, we have a some other business credit options listed here

I hope this helps.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Bobbles Smobbles

Hi Tara,

Thanks very much for coming back to me I got a text to say that my details had been an advisor for a call which I'm expecting to be today if the turn around time for the call back is 48 hours.

I shall let you know if the call doesn't happen.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Bobbles Smobbles

Hi Tara,

Thanks very much for coming back to me I got a text to say that my details had been an advisor for a call which I'm expecting to be today if the turn around time for the call back is 48 hours.

Thanks

Sorry Tara just as a follow on to this, I was told in Branch because I am operating a limited company as initially I had applied online but didn't hear anything bank which was what prompted me to actually go into the branch to try and apply there.

Can you confirm if this information is accurate??

Thanks for letting us know Bobbles Smobbles and please do get in touch if you do need us to follow up on this. Cheers, Tara

Hi Tara,  

Thanks

Sorry Tara just as a follow on to this, I was told in Branch because I am operating a limited company as initially I had applied online but didn't hear anything bank which was what prompted me to actually go into the branch to try and apply there.

Can you confirm if this information is accurate??
    Sorry, I hadn't seen your second post there. Can I clarify with you, did you initially go to the branch and they sent a request for a call back and have now been told you need to call back to the branch? Thanks again, Tara 

• Advertisement
Advertisement