Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist Needed: Biffy Clyro Tribute "Mon The Biff"

Options
  • 30-10-2015 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

As the title says we need a bassist for our Biffy tribute band that was beginning to take flight and get more gigs but had to stop due to our bassist leaving.

Need someone with transport preferably and own equipment.

Most importantly is a skilled player with the ability to comprehend complex time signatures, dynamics, and of course have some fun on stage.

We are Limerick based but rehearse in Rathkeale in our drummers home.

www.facebook.com/monlebiff and we have soundlcoud demos too but are rough and only made round the time we started.

If your interested PM me and we can discuss more.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭rainbow66666

bump!

bump

bump

bump for a bassist.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Crasp

Can I come to a rehearsal for the craic?!

I can't commit to a band in Limerick at the moment but have come across ye before when looking for a guitarist.. I play bass too, would love a session as it's been a while since I played in a group.

• Advertisement

haha sorry man looking for someone who can commit, but thanks for the reply. If you know anyone looking to audition in the near future give me a PM

bump, still looking for a bassist.

bump again!

• Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

i'm not through
    i'm not through
    i'm not through
    i'm not through

Advertisement