Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unauthorised sign up to service

Options
  • 30-10-2015 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭

hi,

I checked my account bill for the previous month, and was charged approx 15 Euro more than usual.

Having investigated on the phone with Eir, it seems a mobile service from number 50730 were charging me 2 Euros for every message they sent.

I certainly did not subscribe to this service. Can Eir shed any light as to why this has happened? And am I expected to pay for this unauthorised service that I did not subscribe to?

Thanks. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

chases0102 wrote: »
    hi,

I checked my account bill for the previous month, and was charged approx 15 Euro more than usual.

Having investigated on the phone with Eir, it seems a mobile service from number 50730 were charging me 2 Euros for every message they sent.

I certainly did not subscribe to this service. Can Eir shed any light as to why this has happened? And am I expected to pay for this unauthorised service that I did not subscribe to?

Thanks. 
    Hi chases0102
    we can have a look for you. Can you PM me your account number and full name?
    Tony

Advertisement