Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

musicians in limerick

• 30-10-2015 7:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21

Any musicians up for a jam in Limerick? drummer here

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 154 ✭✭rainbow66666

Hey man I'm a guitarist/bassist and would be very interested in meeting up for a jam if you have a place to jam haha.

Looking to do originals or covers?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jasando

Hey guys, guitarist and singer here. I'm certainly interested.

its a shame there is a lack of good rehersal spaces in Limerick, let me know if your interested in a meetup for a jam etc? have a few originals in the pocket i wanna mix with musicians, different genres yadda yadda.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21 guitar24

Are you living in the city?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jasando

I have quite a few originals myself. Yeah I'm living near Castletroy. How about some time this week for a jam?

• Advertisement

im caherdavin just by LIT, is there even a decent place to jam in the city?

Open Door studios in the city

Aren't they like 50 euro for 2 hours or somethings stupid crazy like that?

But we could organise a night to meet up and jam this week or weekend if ye would like?

Looks like ill be bringing my ol' 4stringer since the lad above is a guitarist :P

(edit: just had a quick read and they seem pretty good since they supply the kit and amps like most studios and it was 40 last i messaged them but they didnt say for how long.

Would you like a sessions this weekend or weekday? only problem is i work till 8pm during the weeks)

I can get in contact with joey in the studio it's not that expensive dividing it between 3. What about Sunday after noon maybe 12ish for 2-3 hours?

that sounds like a good jam for me! heck we should go the full 4 hours for a bit of craic its only 40 for 4 hours and they provide the amp. I can bring both my bass and my guitar aswell.

Wanna pick a few covers for jamming purposes?

• Advertisement

do you want me to send on my mobile number so we can keep in contact easier for the jam and times etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭cheallaigheoin

Hi all, I'm a drummer with a practice space 20 mins from limericks if anyone is up for getting something going?? Text me on 0860627065 if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭cheallaigheoin

Hi all, I'm a drummer with a practice space 20 mins from limericks if anyone is up for getting something going?? Text me on 0860627065 if interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41 Gorham

R u still looking? Guitar player here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭bigtomm

What's happening? Someone say something ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33 KeithQ96

I'd be up for jamming lads! Guitarist!

Advertisement