Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Media player Kodi/XBMC

Options
  • 30-10-2015 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi I'm looking at buying one of the preloaded xbmc/kodi media players from eBay as a gift.Can someone recommend a particular brand ,looking to spend around the 60/70 mark.Or if not a brand what minimum (important) specs should I be looking out for?thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Invincible

Hi I'm looking at buying one of the preloaded xbmc/kodi media players from eBay as a gift.Can someone recommend a particular brand ,looking to spend around the 60/70 mark.Or if not a brand what minimum (important) specs should I be looking out for?thanks in advance

There's a thread in the Android forum here on box's, some recommend a Jbonest that's available on Amazon. A Tronsmart MXIII 2GB/8GB S812 is a quality box too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

My advice would be to concentrate on getting a good Android box. Forget about the gift. As often it never materialises.You can get the gift when you have mastered the box. Have a search on Amazon.co.uk. They have a very good selection. Now with the Euro on its knees v sterling, you'll have to take the hit there. The upside is that you may qualify for free delivery,and, more important, no customs issues.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement