Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phonewatch GE Simon XT

Options
  • 30-10-2015 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi

Looking for the engineer/installer code for Phonewatch GE Simon Xt alarm, i am just out of contract with Phonewatch since September and would like to reprogram to dial my mobile number. My current master code does not give me access to this feature in system programming.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Hi
    Unfortunately we are no longer allowed help you with engineer codes here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mnoel

Ok Thanks for reply

• Registered Users Posts: 3 paddyjo123

Hi koolkid,

My ge Simon 3 is causing me a problem. The 'system status' button is staying on/lit, and every time I press it the alarm stays silent and does not talk back to me to tell me that such and such a sensor/battery is faulty etc...
    What do u think is the prob.?
    Thanks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Are you getting any announcements at all.
    Does it let you set the alarm?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 paddyjo123

It allows me to set the alarm but no announcements at all

• Advertisement
Advertisement