Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Season 1 Week 7 Results

• 30-10-2015 10:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

Giants 31-16 Cowboys

As Padraic said during the game, this was basically the same game as our week 1 matchup just with the opposite result.

This game also featured the first time I've seen the FG glitch live, similar to the one below. Padraic was kicking to make it a one score game (it would have been 14-6) but the glitch happened and the Giants scored a TD on their subsequent drive IIRC. Very unfortunate.

Good game and chat as always Padraic. Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Giffneys Vikings get revenge on the return game this year and beat pudsys Lions!

It was a close affair in the 1st Q with me scoring a touchdown and James replying with a FG straight away. Unfortunate Stafford had a meltdown and threw a few interception afterwards which let the Vikings take a good lead into the 2 half! Peterson had a great game, with his first run going for nearly 70yards! Defence player a stormer tho gave up stupid TE streaks twice to wide open Ebron!

Best of lucky with the rest of the season pudsy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Peterson had a great game, with his first run going for nearly 70yards

Was it after a screen pass ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Was it after a screen pass ;)

Hahaha a legit run son! My screen pass game is gone...think I was minus yards from them this game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

For a game in conceded 40 points in, I actually defended ok. Giff didn't get many sustained drives going. It was the bloody AP that killed, miss one tackle and you're ****ed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭tripperman

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    For a game in conceded 40 points in, I actually defended ok. Giff didn't get many sustained drives going. It was the bloody AP that killed, miss one tackle and you're ****ed.

Thanks for the heads up Pudsy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Carroller

Beat knex's CPU Panthers 21-20. Last second field goal. Lucky to beat them Can Newton destroyed me. Murray and Bradford injured for me which is not good. And this bull**** happened in the game http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Penguins Haooo/video/12533999

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Carroller wrote: »
    Beat knex's CPU Panthers 21-20. Last second field goal. Lucky to beat them Can Newton destroyed me. Murray and Bradford injured for me which is not good. And this bull**** happened in the game http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Penguins Haooo/video/12533999
    That result never locked in for some reason,down as a 16-13 win for the Panthers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Carroller

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    That result never locked in for some reason,down as a 16-13 win for the Panthers.

Strange. I exited back to the main menu screen before I turned it off. Very annoying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Carroller wrote: »

That is amazing :pac: As a Ravens fan I have no sympathy after what happened us against the Cards.

Advertisement