Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 11 Matchday Thread - Pulisball vs "Vardez": The Ultimate Battle

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭breffni bogballer

50pts with pelle,mane and lukaku to play. Kdb a semi success as cpt. Heres hoping for a sunday goalfest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

60 with Pelle(c) to go, happy out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

40 with Davies, Bertrand and Pelle to play. Raaaaging about Kolarov peno miss. So sickening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

hhhmmm if pelle was a no show is get mahrezs 15 and 5 extra from kdb........fk it im confident pelle can match that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

FFFix were way off today...
    Predicted green arrow to 9.6k
    Actually down from 10.5k to 14.8k :(
    44 with Pelle and Eriksen(c) to play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Really thought I would be the only eejit that benched Mahrez so its a bit consoling to see so many here in the same boat, still fookin annoying though, 43 with 2 to play so not a complete disaster though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I went from 64k to 71k. Meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

spock. wrote: »
    FFFix were way off today...
    Predicted green arrow to 9.6k
    Actually down from 10.5k to 14.8k :(
    44 with Pelle and Eriksen(c) to play.

They had me getting a red with 46 and they were right. I'm not too confident of improving on it with all the Mane, Pelle, and Kane captainers out there either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

30k drop for me, now at 181k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

24 and a drop of 400k places to 700k, and I thought this season couldn't get any worse. Selling Maherz a couple of weeks ago not having Ighalo really hitting hard today. Mane (c) needs to score about 6 tomorrow to salvage this season!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Up from 90k to 61k with 56 points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭lassykk

Up nearly 100k from 189k to 93k. I love Ighalo :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Drop of over 210k to 390k. Bad day, need Lukaku, Pelle, Mane and Dier to get some serious points tomorrow

All told, 70 points.

Very happy. First time as high as 160k worldwide. Really want to get into the top 100k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Vvd hatty. Nothing from graziano ;)

Please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

51 POINTS and Pelle to go.

Started off @ 60k.

FFFix had me to go up to 35k.

Current ranking is 52k..

Oh well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Fffix said I was rising. :mad: Actually fell 7k to just outside top 50k. Have pelle and alder but a lot will have captained pelle/Kane/mane so I'll have to wait and see

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Down from 350 to 1,586. The Kolorov miss cost be 700 places but best not to dwell on those things.

Not unhappy as I thought it would be worse but it's weeks like this that separate the men from the boys. My poor defense is killing me. Have yet to get a clean sheet from my keeper. May have to re-prioritize.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

MarkSRFC21 wrote: »
    Fffix said I was rising. :mad: Actually fell 7k to just outside top 50k. Have pelle and alder but a lot will have captained pelle/Kane/mane so I'll have to wait and see

There is something screwy about FFFix today. It had me going up 70k places but went up less than 20k. Given I started at 400k I'm surprised 48 points moved me so little.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

47 pts with Bertrand and Pelle to go. Down to 55k overall. Not too much of a drop :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Benimar wrote: »
    There is something screwy about FFFix today. It had me going up 70k places but went up less than 20k. Given I started at 400k I'm surprised 48 points moved me so little.

It was all over the place today. Wasn't able to log into it until about 6pm and then it gave me wrong results

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

MarkSRFC21 wrote: »
    It was all over the place today. Wasn't able to log into it until about 6pm and then it gave me wrong results

Just went back into it there and it changed from going up 70k to down 7k! Both are wrong even though the actual positions are already known.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

69 (-8) with Howard and lukaku to go! Delighted with that.... Captained mahrez over Sánchez so very happy over that decision!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

18 points. A drop to 1.1m

Bertrand, Davies or 2 points, Eriksen, Pelle and Lukaku to go.

I guess I deserved that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

47 with Pellè and VvD left. Started Dawson over Ward which was a mistake. Thought Utd couldn't go another game without creating and converting chances. Left my allegiance to them get in the way of my decision making. :(
    Dropped 4k to approximately ~85k.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Gaillimh1976

40 from 7

Lukaku Kane Guzan Cedric to play

Down about 20k places but held my rank in FSA qualifying!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Dropped from ~30k to ~35k with 47. Surprised at that to be honest. Looks like Igahlo will keep that "goal" too :mad:

Pelle and Van Dijk to go tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

36 points.

Thankfully I've five to go.

Dier, Alderweireld, Barkley, Pelle and Kane (C)

Spurs to win 3-0, Kane hatrick, all assisted by Dier and a cleansheet for Alderweireld.

A brace for Barkley and nothing much for Pelle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

49 ( -4 ) with Lukaku Pelle and maybe Richards to play. Disgusted as the -4 was to transfer Payet in for Coutinho :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Only rose 110 places with 49.

Sigh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

31 with Dier,Cedric,Mane and Pelle(c) to play.Need a big performance from Southampton and hoping Bournemouth are as porous as they've been lately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    I'm going full throttle Pulisball, benching Vardy, double WBA defence. If Vardy scores I'm going to implode

https://threatqualitypress.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/trainwreck.jpg
    trainwreck.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭gazump123

67 with Alderweireld and Pelle to play. Brought in Ighalo for Martial last night which was nice. That leaves me just outside the top 20,000 overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Gomes was the only good thing for me today, who'd have thunk that he'd become best scoring keeper in the game so far? Why am I thinking of switching him for De Gea?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

That soft penalty Gomes saved for 5 points inflates his score a little. Watford are impressive as a defensive unit though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

45 with 2 to come off bench (Sakho for Gabriel) and Toby Bertie Mane and Lukaku left.
    Not too bad with captain Bony.
    Mahrez Butland big part of score.
    Lost 360 places but still in top 1k.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,345 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Aenaes wrote: »
    That soft penalty Gomes saved for 5 points inflates his score a little. Watford are impressive as a defensive unit though.

He got 2 bonus as a result of it too.

The United duo have 56 between them, just behind Gomes 59 & Myhill 58.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

The highest scoring player this week doesn't even have Mahrez :eek:
    He did use bench boost though.

spock. wrote: »
    The highest scoring player this week doesn't even have Mahrez :eek:
    He did use bench boost though.

#1 in the FFS Hall of Fame benched Mahrez

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

66 today with - 4 and pelle and lukaku to play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

18 points. A drop to 1.1m

Bertrand, Davies or 2 points, Eriksen, Pelle and Lukaku to go.

I guess I deserved that.

No, you didn't. If its any consolation you posted the best opener for a match day thread this season hands down and although the gamble didn't pay off, your poetically licenced lyrics brought a smile to everyone's face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Jeez the scores on here.

Just finished motd and was happy enough with 46 (-8) from 7, a couple of notable captain contenders blanking (Bony especially) and knowing plenty would have benched Mahrez. Especially happy to get 4 pts from my dodgy Sterling punt after he was benched, although he shoulda scored (only for Martin to take revenge on me for selling him and blocking it) and had another assist only for Kolarovs miss.

But disappointed and slightly surprised that the average is 40 and that there are 60+ scores aplenty. Ighalo and Butland seemingly doing a lot of the damage.

Ah well, have dropped 100k to around 400k but seem to have more players left than a lot, and potentially good players too in Lukaku, Pellè, Mané and VVD.

Couldn't have asked for better return on AOA which resulted in me playing Mahrez over Moreno so a 13 point gain from that chip which is more than I coulda hoped for.

What's the best android app for ff these days. Used to have an unofficial one. Fantasy football buddy pro but they seemed to have removed it from the play store. The official app is cat!

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    What's the best android app for ff these days. Used to have an unofficial one. Fantasy football buddy pro but they seemed to have removed it from the play store. The official app is cat!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pennas.fpl&hl=en

Cheers Zeigler. Was actually the one I'm currently using. Quite messy all the same!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Invincible

55 with Drinkwater to sub in for Sakho, Kane left to play, up from 18k to 13k.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

A paltry 31 so far, drops me from 3k to 10k.

Still have Kane(c), Pelle, Alderweireld.

Be nice if they could get 20 plus points

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭LucidLife

A paltry 31 so far, drops me from 3k to 10k.

Still have Kane(c), Pelle, Alderweireld.

Be nice if they could get 20 plus points

I hope Kane gets the 20 himself as he is my captain too. Also have Pelle left and on 53 before the last two play.

Could be a big captain pick this week.

Good luck

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'm hoping Mane has woken up with a dose of the ****s and can't play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I'm hoping Mane has woken up with a dose of the ****s and can't play.

Either that or he racks up 15 plus points with none involving Pelle...

Advertisement