Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 11 Matchday Thread - Pulisball vs "Vardez": The Ultimate Battle

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

From 36 to 67 (after projected bonus) after Lukaku (C) and Mane today

Dier left to play...

Twas a good day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,600 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Didn't Barkley assist Kone for his third goal? He played a lovely reverse pass to him which Kone scored from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

siblers wrote: »
    Didn't Barkley assist Kone for his third goal? He played a lovely reverse pass to him which Kone scored from.

Lukaku x2 and Mc Carthy assisted Kone's hattrick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,358 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Nope.

Lukaku with a cross with the outside of his left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Hope Fonte injury isn't serious, don't have him but they defend much better with him in the team.

His injury cost me the clean sheet points.
    71 final score for me.
    Not too bad, but between wrong captain choice, wrong keeper choice, Kolarov's missed penalty and the aforementioned Fonte injury, I could have been over the 100 points mark.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

That was McCarthy. Barkley assisted the assist!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

What looked like a v good weekend at about 16:25 yesterday has gotten steadily worse. Need captain Kaneman to fix things tomorrow. 50(-4) with him to go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

How the bonus shaping up in saints game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

km79 wrote:
    How the bonus shaping up in saints game

After ESP

Davis 3
    Bertrand 2
    Cedric 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

84 (-8) before bonus....... HAPPY out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

domrush wrote: »
    sitting on 114 before bonus points, excellent week!

I hope this isn't your first post here, you can't arrive in with a score like that:eek:

If I had played Mahrez and Butland instead of Myhill and Cresswell I'd have 91, as it is I make do with 67.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

68 with Kane to come, happy enough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Barkley got 2 additional points in the sky sports FF for something.

Edit. Actually it might have been for passes completed or something like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

spock. wrote: »
    After ESP

Davis 3
    Bertrand 2
    Cedric 1
    Damn 56 all out so
    Captain Pelle was not a complaint fail but I'll never be doing it again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Hope alder gets at least a cleanie tomorrow. Raging I didn't go for VVD so I hope it works out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Currently on 57. Probably just above average but will do. Really hope Davies plays tomorrow so I have something to look forward to but doubt he will.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,345 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

62 all out. Mané doing what Mané does so often and earning a frustrating 3 pointer as my only points today. Big drop tonight on the cards.

Berty and Lukaku in next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭Shedite27

55 with Kane left to run riot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

72 points all out. Hoping to get close to 50k. Was at 100k at the start of the weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

77 points all in, including my Bench boost points...happy with that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

Can't believe this has escaped my attention:p

Masterclass from Pelle and Bertrand could still swing it but it looks good for me
    Lemlin wrote: »
    You're 21 ahead now. I can't see the lads pulling off that masterclass!

How did this one work out lads ?

Colking wrote: »
    How did this one work out lads ?

The same as it usually works out when the going gets tough etc etc.:mad:

Oh that means that I won.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

The same as it usually works out when the going gets tough etc etc.:mad:

Oh that means that I won.;)

Jammy McJamerson ;)

Sorry Lemlin. When you posted that I was waiting on points from those 2 players also. I thought Swiper had f$%^ all hope.

Colking wrote: »
    Jammy McJamerson ;)

Sorry Lemlin. When you posted that I was waiting on points from those 2 players also. I thought Swiper had f$%^ all hope.

When Pelle scored it seemed like there was a great chance that himself and Bertrand would surpass 21 points so I'm quite relieved, the FSA premier league is a tough competition and I do enjoy the clashes with Lemlin.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

61 points with everyone played. Lukaku, Pellé and Van Dijk helped me recover from a shocking Saturday.

I'll take the 61 and run after yesterday's disaster but it could have been so much better.
    - Captained KDB over Lukaku
    - Transferred in VVD over Bertrand
    - Benched Mahrez

Frustrating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Jumped 8k to 14k after 20 points today, wasn't expecting that much of a jump.

Alderweireld to play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Down another 7k today with just Pelle to 21k.
    Need a big performance from Eriksen(c) to stay in the top 10k

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Finished with 82 for the week. Captained kdb with lukaku as my vice! Need to get improve on my capt picks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Holy shît up about 30k to 25k with Lukaku and Pelle (C) today. Hopefully Kane stays quiet and I can hold top 35k

• Advertisement

Currently 791st overall and 46th in Ireland, on the rise after a few average weeks. I should be happy with 73 with once to go but again my choice of captain is costing me so many points.

Currently 791st overall and 46th in Ireland, on the rise after a few average weeks. I should be happy with 73 with once to go but again my choice of captain is costing me so many points.

Clearly not doing that badly, you can't expect to get it right every time. If for example Butland was your top scorer this week, you're hardly gonna be pissed you didn't captain him and say that it cost you points?

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

76 all out, Bertrand and Pellè getting me a nice top-up today.

Up inside the top 8k for now, but with Spurs to play tomorrow and I'd imagine a few people to get Ighalo or Mahrez's points off the bench I don't reckon I'll be staying in the top 10k.

Great position to be in for now though!

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Clearly not doing that badly, you can't expect to get it right every time. If for example Butland was your top scorer this week, you're hardly gonna be pissed you didn't captain him and say that it cost you points?

I had Butland on the bench! Although Cech got me 7 so not a huge issue. Ah I can't complain really this week, I swapped Pelle for De Bruyen as captain last minute and I hadn't even contemplated picking Ighaloo or Marez as captain but my captains rarely get me more than 10/12 points, where as a lot of other people in my league are frequently getting 20+ off their captains which is what seems to be mainly keeping them in touch with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

People moaning when they're in the top 1k.

Jesus. :rolleyes:

I had Butland on the bench! Although Cech got me 7 so not a huge issue. Ah I can't complain really this week, I swapped Pelle for De Bruyen as captain last minute and I hadn't even contemplated picking Ighaloo or Marez as captain but my captains rarely get me more than 10/12 points, where as a lot of other people in my league are frequently getting 20+ off their captains which is what seems to be mainly keeping them in touch with me.

Well for me I was only really considering Pelle or KDB. I went with Pelle so I just wanted him to outscore KDB for me to say I made the right choice :)
    it doesn't really bother me too much that Mahrez or Lukaku went mental because I wasn't realistically going to captain them. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭gazump123

73 with Alderweireld left to play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I hope this isn't your first post here, you can't arrive in with a score like that:eek:

If I had played Mahrez and Butland instead of Myhill and Cresswell I'd have 91, as it is I make do with 67.

It is indeed his first.

http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?query=&forum=1535&user=216548&date_from=&date_to=

Internet detectives unite!

Nib wrote: »

Not moaning really, it's just that when you do break into the top 1,000 you want to stay there and it can be a bit frustrating for me when I'm leaving valuable points behind me.
    Well for me I was only really considering Pelle or KDB. I went with Pelle so I just wanted him to outscore KDB for me to say I made the right choice
    it doesn't really bother me too much that Mahrez or Lukaku went mental because I wasn't realistically going to captain them
    Yeah same here, I was actually really surprised that so many had benched/sold Mahrez so the 15 points he did get was pretty huge this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

77 points, all played

I've 2 FT's and 4.9m ITB, I'm ready for the Kane bandwagon :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

63 points for the week. Surprised that I've moved up to 56k with that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Nib wrote: »

I spent 24 hours in the top 1k last season. It was the best 24 hours of my fantasy football career. I can appreciate his anxiety and fear of slipping out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

56 all out with Mahrez first sub!....ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭First Explorer

82 all in, gets me back within touching distance in most of my leagues, hopefully I can kick on from here. Captain was a toss up between Lukaku and De Bruyne i went with the latter based on the boards poll.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

56 all out with Mahrez first sub!....ah well.

53 with Dier to play,like you I have Mahrez as first sub teasing me with his 15 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Not moaning really, it's just that when you do break into the top 1,000 you want to stay there and it can be a bit frustrating for me when I'm leaving valuable points behind me..

We're all leaving valuable points behind!

1 captain choice in 11 has got a contribution and that was the week Aguero ran riot!

Just don't seem to be getting it right this year like players top of my pay leagues.

But eh, when you're up there it is a diff ball.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,358 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

59 (-12) with Kane (c) to go.

It could be very meh, or very special come 10pm tomorrow.

Muniesa (0) ----> Nyom (5) (would've been Russell Martin playing without this transfer too).

Mata (3) ----> Payet (2)

Costa (2) ----> Lukaku (14)

Sakho (0) ----> Kane (????) (would've been Surman's 2 points without the transfer)

That has to be deemed an instant success even without whatever Kane gets. Never mind the fact I've also dealt with some long term issues in the team.

Likely Martin out for someone next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

41 pts with Kane (c) & Alderweireld to come. I've slipped from 3k to 15k so far this week, begging for a Kane hattrick!

Could have done without Bertand & Lukaku getting big hauls today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

64 all in. Up to 43k now :D bench looking horrible tho. Souare doubtful, both Wanyama and Martin suspended. Gonna swap out Martin for someone..maybe Moreno.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

Rikand wrote: »
    Pics or gtfo!

First Time posting a picture hopefully this works

21st in the world at the minute

Fantasy.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Anyone can post that screen! Needs to be the transfers page to make it legit!

• Advertisement
Advertisement