Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advice for feeding cat and places to go for a walk

• 31-10-2015 12:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I have 2 questions that I'd like a little advice on.

Firstly, our cat, Ripley, seems to be less interested in her wet food and will only eat it if we are standing next to her. She still wolfs down dry food, but I try not to give her much dry.
    She meows in the morning for food but once she gets it she usually just walks off and doesn't bother!
    Any tips for encouraging her to eat?

We feed Lily's kitchen wet food and a grain free dry food.

The second thing is she's really starting to enjoy walking on the lead, but I'm a bit stumped on places to take her!

The area we live in has a lot of roaming dogs so I don't really feel safe taking her around here.
    Are there any parks in north county Dublin that require dogs to be on leads? Or any areas you might know of that are quieter and less popular?
    It would be great for her to really get out and stretch her legs.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,337 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Put a bit hot water on the food; may help bring out the smell which is what matters. The only other alternative is to start rotating brands (yes it's a pain but hey what a kitty wants a kitty gets).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I'd be heading for the nearest beach for a walk if it's any way close. At least there you can see dogs or people coming from a long way off and take evasive action if needed.

Advertisement