Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bar Brothers Calisthenics

Options
  • 31-10-2015 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hello Everyone,

Im looking for someone/people to train with. Iv been training using the phone app "Freeletics" for the past 30 weeks. I have now moved on to join the Bar Brothers which is a form of Calisthenics(only using your body weight). Basically its, pull ups, push ups, muscle ups, dips etc. I live in Oughterard but I usually train in westside park. I am also in the middle of setting up a gym in my back yard.

Would anybody be interested in training with me? Its cool if your just starting off. I lost 2 stone in my first 2 month of freeletics. Bar brothers routines are hard but well worth it!

Let me know and ill send you the routine im starting to do!

And also if anyone knows any cool places to train? I haven't found many pull up bars around. Only in westside.

Cheers guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Is it free or do you charge for your training?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Barbrother

Its free!! Just want to start a group or something. Much easier get motivated in a group! Would you be interested??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

When and where

Advertisement