Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordered iPhone 6s yesterday - but want to change to 6s Plus - do I really have to cal

Options
  • 31-10-2015 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭

I'm not in Ireland atm, I'm in Japan.  I was in contact with an Eir agent, yesterday, who added an iPhone 6s to my cuurent Eircom home phone & broadband package, and I paid the 349 euro phone cost.  After reviewing the screen resolution, and the camera properties, I realised that the 6s Plus would suit me better.  I contacted sales again, online chat, to be informed that I would have to call the Cancel Team, on Monday, to cancel original order, and place a new order for the 6s Plus.

Please tell me there is an easier way?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

mrmac wrote: »
    I'm not in Ireland atm, I'm in Japan.  I was in contact with an Eir agent, yesterday, who added an iPhone 6s to my cuurent Eircom home phone & broadband package, and I paid the 349 euro phone cost.  After reviewing the screen resolution, and the camera properties, I realised that the 6s Plus would suit me better.  I contacted sales again, online chat, to be informed that I would have to call the Cancel Team, on Monday, to cancel original order, and place a new order for the 6s Plus.

Please tell me there is an easier way?
    Hi mrmac

I'm afraid that there is no easier way and a call to customer care on free phone 1901 (from abroad 0035316714444 ask to be transferred to accounts) will be required.

I'm sorry I can't do more

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Be careful with the cancellation too. I cancelled an upgrade and it was a mess. Took ages to refund the money and when they did they put it on my account as credit, not back on my credit card as I specifically asked them too. 

Advertisement