Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Chocolate (Red) Bounty Bars

Options
  • 31-10-2015 8:40pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know anywhere in Dublin I could pick some of these up? Haven't seen them in years but I know they still make them. They used to be sold pretty much everywhere in the good old days.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

I think dunnes have them.... either that or dealz

wouldn't put money on it though, only going off a vague memory

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Must check the dunnes loose bars, they never came in multipacks like the blue ones. Have spotted a box of them on Amazon. Only wanted to get dad a small treat...a box might be going overboard :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Well my world has just been turned upside down. I've googled Bounty dark chocolate bar dublin and some magical website called pointy.com arrived telling me every one of their customers that has it and when it was last seen there. :eek:
    Turns out a small shop up the road had some in stock 3 weeks ago. I'll be hightailing it up there tomorrow to see if I can pick some up for the old chap prior to his visit. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

wow that website is awesome looking

pity there's only one shop on it in carlow, and it's an electrical supply store

Advertisement