Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is a great theory about the overlying plot of the new trilogy...

Options
  • 31-10-2015 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

I saw this on reddit earlier today and thought it was quite an interesting theory and good point for discussion.

This may not be the place for it but I'm not sure where else to post it.
    I have added a spoiler tag just in case because the link url contains the subject matter, but it is just some guys very well explained theory and is not based on any new facts or leaks about the upcoming movie.

I think that it makes an awful lot of sense and is pretty solid overall.

Spoiler: Redditor has a very solid and thought provoking theory about the new Star Wars trilogy...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Vinculus

I can't believe what I've just read.
    Incredible!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,297 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Honestly best plot summary I've seen and knowing Disney probably true as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Seriously, I wish the OP wouldn't post this $hit. Some people have no self-control and will click that link, thus spoiling the movie. Please think about your actions before posting these kind of spoilers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

It's a fan theory no? Even if it did spoil the whole of the new film people can accept the responsibility of their actions if they decide to click on such a link. Doesn't mean that those who would enjoy the spoilers should suffer ya know?

For example I clicked on something for suicide squad that would have been amazing if I didn't know it going in. Cracking up but my own fault.

Now back to the OP. Wouldn't it be brilliant if that turned out to be true? And I HATED the phantom menace but I really feel like watching it again now....

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Vinculus

The original poster on Reddit has presented such a well written, detail rich theory,regardless of how ludicrous the idea maybe is, he could very well be right...or not.
    I definitely want to watch TPM again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement