Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aztec alarm problem

Options
  • 31-10-2015 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi have a Aztec alarm system in my apartment which is showing a fault 14 call engineer and I am wondering would their be any way to clear this as my alarm is going off anytime it feels like it morning noon and night and when I enter the alarm code it just goes trough all the tampers any solutions to this problem

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Hi have a Aztec alarm system in my apartment which is showing a fault 14 call engineer and I am wondering would their be any way to clear this as my alarm is going off anytime it feels like it morning noon and night and when I enter the alarm code it just goes trough all the tampers any solutions to this problem

You will get more help in the Home Security Systems forum. This is Information Security(computers). PM a Mod to move it for you.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Moved from Information Security.

The call engineer message is telling you about the tamper faults on that zone.
    Firstly check all sensors and contacts on that zone to see if any lids are loose or bad connections. Failing that you will need to check the resistance on that whole zone to find the problem.

Advertisement