Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile changing to eir-mobile?

Options
  • 01-11-2015 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I got a text a few weeks ago asking me to reboot my phone. I have eMobile and it said to was switching to eir.
    Nothing happened. Is there a problem with my phone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭1hnr79jr65

This was a reboot to show rebrand from emobile to eir on phone, only a graphical thing really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

I got a text a few weeks ago asking me to reboot my phone. I have eMobile and it said to was switching to eir.
    Nothing happened. Is there a problem with my phone?
    Nothing to be concerned about Afunnyusername :)

The name has indeed changed and your phone will reflect that in the next few weeks. Most already show eirmobile connection but those who don't will soon. Nothing changes, only the name.

Cheers

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Afunnyusername

Aw that's good.
    I was just a little worried that if it was showing eMobile I wouldn't be able to access 3G etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Aw that's good.
    I was just a little worried that if it was showing eMobile I wouldn't be able to access 3G etc.
    No worries at all :)

Al

Advertisement