Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woody 16inch Interactive Hat

Options
  • 01-11-2015 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi guys, my 3 year old son lost the hat for his Woody and is distraught. I am looking for a replacement hat for the Interactive 16inch Woody, nothing on e bay, etc, any tips or hats on offer greatly appreciated🎩

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

Contact the Disney store team here with a request: http://www.disneystore.co.uk/guest-services/contact/mn/1307503/
    They are usually excellent dealing with issues and may be able to help.

Also post a message to them on their Facebook page 'Disney Store' - let us know how you get on and good luck ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 mothere

Thank you so much, I contacted Disney and they are sending a replacement free of charge, my son will be ecstatic and we can invent stories of Woody's hats adventures while it has been away✈️😄🎩

Advertisement