Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

marathon blues

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭gosh123

MONDAY APRIL 18 2016
    The week of from running post marathon was tough i was eager to get back to training i felt ok well i thought i did.
    on thursday 3 days after manchester i chanced 4miles i wasnt right my hip was soar so i learned a lesson dont run the week post marathon at al.
    i was worrying about my hip al weekend thinking i could be laid of but chanced 5miles and it went fine i was actually deligted put a smile on my face that i was back running.
    5 miles 8min miles

TUESDAY
    5 mile run home from work felt ok soaking up the sun was a nice run felt my legs coming back around had to check my pace quiet alot.
    5miles 7 30 amile

WEDNESDAY
    5 mile run home from work 7 30 a mile

THURSDAY
    5 miles legs and body felt ok although i havin tested myself speed wise
    5miles 7 35 a mile

FRIDAY
    Rest day

SATURDAY
    5mile tempo run.
    I was looking forward to this session al week eager to get back and see if i could pick up were i left of before manchester unfortunately this wasnt the case but im not to far of full fitness.
    The session started of fine it was a club session so i had company first mile i felt fine as me and a club mate worked with each other pushing the pace a few lads not far behind the pace was hot to hot for my legs as id find out.
    Goin into the 2nd mile i felt fine approaching the 3rd mile is were my legs start shuting down on me calfs were roaring what are u doing telling me to stop my pace after 3mile was dropping so rather than push on with heavy leg soar calfs i stopped just shy of 4miles and left the 2lads to push on i knew myself it was probaly wiser to drop out than continue on at a slower painful pace.

splits
    mile 1 5min 51
    mile 2 5min 55
    mile 3 5min 59
    mile.8 5min 02

3.8miles 22min 52

The plan now is to target to shorter races for 2/3 months and hopefully target dcm iv no real time target for it yet.
    Im just focusing on getting back to were i was form wise pre manchester for now.
    tallaght 5km next sunday hope to be ok by then to put in a decent run

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

gosh123 wrote: »
    MONDAY APRIL 18 2016
    The week of from running post marathon was tough i was eager to get back to training i felt ok well i thought i did.
    on thursday 3 days after manchester i chanced 4miles i wasnt right my hip was soar so i learned a lesson dont run the week post marathon at al.
    i was worrying about my hip al weekend thinking i could be laid of but chanced 5miles and it went fine i was actually deligted put a smile on my face that i was back running.
    5 miles 8min miles

TUESDAY
    5 mile run home from work felt ok soaking up the sun was a nice run felt my legs coming back around had to check my pace quiet alot.
    5miles 7 30 amile

WEDNESDAY
    5 mile run home from work 7 30 a mile

THURSDAY
    5 miles legs and body felt ok although i havin tested myself speed wise
    5miles 7 35 a mile

FRIDAY
    Rest day

SATURDAY
    5mile tempo run.
    I was looking forward to this session al week eager to get back and see if i could pick up were i left of before manchester unfortunately this wasnt the case but im not to far of full fitness.
    The session started of fine it was a club session so i had company first mile i felt fine as me and a club mate worked with each other pushing the pace a few lads not far behind the pace was hot to hot for my legs as id find out.
    Goin into the 2nd mile i felt fine approaching the 3rd mile is were my legs start shuting down on me calfs were roaring what are u doing telling me to stop my pace after 3mile was dropping so rather than push on with heavy leg soar calfs i stopped just shy of 4miles and left the 2lads to push on i knew myself it was probaly wiser to drop out than continue on at a slower painful pace.

splits
    mile 1 5min 51
    mile 2 5min 55
    mile 3 5min 59
    mile.8 5min 02

3.8miles 22min 52

The plan now is to target to shorter races for 2/3 months and hopefully target dcm iv no real time target for it yet.
    Im just focusing on getting back to were i was form wise pre manchester for now.
    tallaght 5km next sunday hope to be ok by then to put in a decent run

Personally think that Saturday tempo was crazy. You're on a hiding to an injury. If I were you I'd also reconsider the 5k if you're thinking of racing it.

You've just had a fantastic result don't fcuk it up by trying to be too macho and coming out all guns blazing.

Ease yourself back into it.

Just my 2c

TbL

Personally think that Saturday tempo was crazy. You're on a hiding to an injury. If I were you I'd also reconsider the 5k if you're thinking of racing it.

You've just had a fantastic result don't fcuk it up by trying to be too macho and coming out all guns blazing.

Ease yourself back into it.

Just my 2c

TbL

Ye I agree my pace was to hot starting of today I was trying to get back to were I was before Manchester a little to soon thought I'd slot straight back in. il take it easy pace wise on my runs for another week and make a decision on tallaght Friday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

Did you get a kiss off Annie Emmerson?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭Duanington

tang1 wrote: »
    Did you get a kiss off Annie Emmerson?

Eagle eyed Tang!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭El Caballo

Duanington wrote: »
    Eagle eyed Tang!

Feckin shades! Can't get away with anything

Eagle eyed Tang!

Ha ha no I missed her at the finish . (Not that I was looking for her now)

Sunday
    7miles
    Felt a bit soar on this run in been doing Pilate classes wit my gf and think I pushed it a bit much yesterday on top of the tempo run
    7miles 7 50 a mile

Monday
    My push bikes out of action due to repair so decided to run to work
    5miles easy 8 min miles actually enjoyed the run.
    5 mile run home was less enjoyable into a bitter cold wind did not enjoy it at AL.
    5miles 8min miles .
    I was tired and soar that evening decided that I'm going to skip Pilates for 2weeks until I'm back to normal and up to pace with my running

Tuesday
    Didn't want to risk speed work so opted for a 5mile run home from work I forgot my watch to so think it was a sign not to do any . Enjoyed this run felt relaxed and good
    5miles about 7 50 a mile I'd say

Wednesday
    Decided to do a light speed session 2/1mile reps 2min intervals after a 1mile warm up the reps went fine felt myself coming around during the second rep as I done laps around bushy park in the hailstones I might add .one mile warm down afterwards
    Reps
    Mile 1. 5 51
    Mile. 2. 5 45

Thursday
    A later than normal start to work of 8 am decided to get my 8miles in before work. It's 5miles from my house to my job so decided to run in to 3extra mile s in bushy park .
    The run went fine wind on my back mostly flat to downhill from tallaght to rathfarham so at no point did I feel strained although I'm still getting used to running with a backpack and got caught in the hailstones again god dam it.
    8miles 7 20 a mile

Still thinking about the tallaght 5km few lads from the club running could be a good day or could work against me to see how I feel after a rest day saturday and a slow run

friday
    Rest day

Saturday
    4miles run went well felt fresh no aches or pains decided to go ahead to do tallaght 5km thought i could put a decent run in regardless of the marathon once i got near 17 30 id be happy
    4 miles 7 40 a mile

Sunday
    Tallaght 5km
    A few lads from the club were running so i knew i could try work of them for pacing got a decent warm up in around the track before i knew it we were at the start line ready for the of.

1st km
    Start point on the greenhills rd slight drag first 400m wit a breeze into our face.
    Were of and straight away i notice the pace a lad from the club set the pace i realise maybe its a bit hot for me but i continue on to 400m in we turn left onto the village mainstreet were the course levels out to flat to downward running i glace at my watch 1km were on sub 17pace and been honest i was feeling it.
    As we turn onto the tymon north rd the course continues to be fast i was thinking wil i take the foot of the gas i keep goin decide keep goin and try hold on towards the end.

First km 3 19
    2nd km. 3. 21

As we pass pass penny black pub the course levels out two clubmates on my shoulder doubts creeping into my mind im starting to struggle a bit. A glance at my watch 3rdkm my pace is dropping i try not to panic.
    As we turn left onto the greenhills rd to see what felt like a mountain of a drag in the rd i realise this is survival mode just get to the finish breeze into face aswell did not help my legs were heavy i was looking for reasons to slow down give up even but the thought of letting my clubmates down drove me on as were trying to score points for the novice championship.
    My 4th km was slow i could either fade away or try put in a strong finish.

3rd km 3 30min
    4th km. 3 53 min

As the course levals out a bit im trying to get my legs goin known the course finishes on the track i vow get to the track and push just get to the track as i look up the rd hoping i meet the track sooner rather than later. I gather myself as we hit the track and was delighted to just finish that was a tough run maybe didnt make it easy with the hot start but finished with a time of 17 45 i was more satified with the time than happy
    5th km 3 40min
    5km 17 45

I missed the speed sessions in my training today i felt every km today not 1 did i feel comfortable today my fitness seems to have dropped a bit since before manchester
    its been over 4weeks since iv trained properly look forward to getting back into training with the club this week and getting a few weeks training behind me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 595 ✭✭✭rooneyjm

Fair play. Read every bit of that. Great result in Manchester think i might try it myself next year. Were you using a plan your coach devised?

• Advertisement

rooneyjm wrote: »
    Fair play. Read every bit of that. Great result in Manchester think i might try it myself next year. Were you using a plan your coach devised?

Ye al the runs i do is advised by my coach unless some days i do a few extra miles that are not on the plan but id usually be good and not venture to far from my plan.
    i learned my lesson from last year had alot of bad runs by not simply listening to the advice i was been given.
    Ye id ignore al the bad press about manchester on the day the race itself was spot on plenty of water stops great support flat course few minor drags in the course nothing major id like to do it again and take a risk and go for it this year was about getting my sub 3hrs.
    Just dont use the baggage area and dont trust the pacers for ur time would be my advice sub 3 pacer came in 3 01 and the baggage area was a joke

I missed the speed sessions in my training today i felt every km today not 1 did i feel comfortable today my fitness seems to have dropped a bit since before manchester

I think you're probably fitter than every Gosh...and as impatient as ever too!

The 5k sharpness will come back with the speed sessions and as you continue to recover, we all tend to underestimate the effect racing marathons has on us mentally and physically. Looking forward to seeing how you go next time around with a few more weeks under your belt

I think you're probably fitter than every Gosh...and as impatient as ever too!

The 5k sharpness will come back with the speed sessions and as you continue to recover, we all tend to underestimate the effect racing marathons has on us mentally and physically. Looking forward to seeing how you go next time around with a few more weeks under your belt

You know me to well, i usually go into panic mode if i dont pb not yesterday i accepted i wasnt physically ready to be in that form was a decent run considering the marathon,
    I just look forward to getting stuck into another running plan and building towards a target, recovery weeks probaly a weakness i have were i find it impossible to rest

monday
    7 miles great with it been the bank holiday headed out early to do this then relaxed for the day.
    7miles 7 50 amile

Tuesday
    First time back training wit the club on a tuesday in a few weeks i was buzzing a bit as i ran to the session in tymon park passing fellow runners in the park great to be back to bright evenings training in the park
    4miles 7 50 a mile
    Session 5/1miles 2min intervals 10km pace
    Mile 1 5 44
    Mile 2 5 41
    Mile 3 5 49
    Mile 4 5 50
    Mile 5. 5 47

The session went fine i felt good throughout i was told to ease of the pace a bit was goin a bit to well at times. Was just happy to be back amonst the lads putting in some training.
    2 mile warm down 8min miles

Wednesday
    9miles i got up early for this before work took the usual route from tallaght to rathfarmham few laps of bushy park i kept the pace easy felt ok throughout the run
    9miles 8minute miles

Thursday
    9miles
    Felt fresh today i didnt run til this evening so id a bit of a break since my last run wednesday morning. I planned to keep it easy found my pace increasing alot just went wit it but didnt push to much. What a evening for running sun beating down very warm but enjoyable run
    9miles 7 30 a mile

After a mishap with how the results were calculated in the tallaght 5km.
    I was informed monday we,d came 1st in the team section for novices in the tallaght 5km makes al that hurt totally worth it now great to get my first championship medal and great for the club to delighted

Congrats on the medal G - well deserved!

Friday rest day

Saturday 5mile tempo run 90per cent effort

I decided to run to the session in tymon park as im greeted with rain as i leave the house it didnt put me of running to the session. I didnt plan to be standing around so i wouldn feel the cold.
    6km 4 55 a km

I met a lad from the club for the session we set of tryin to hold 3 42a km run the 5miles in roughly 30mins.
    Its a tough loop wit plenty of drags in it that we run 6/7 times.
    The session went fine i felt it a bit in my legs last 2km so instead of pushing and risk goin into the red i let my clubmate push as he seemed to get stronger as the session came towards the end.
    I was more so happy to finish the session after pulling up last time and put in a good effort.

1stkm 3 43
    2ndkm 3 45
    3rd km 3 39
    4th km 3 40
    5th km 3 44
    6th km 3 45
    7thkm 3 50
    8th km 3 51
    8.07km 30 11min

6km run home 5min km

Sunday
    I was down to do 11miles but wit the extra miles i ran yesterday i just done the 10.
    Found it very warm out this morning but was a nice change having a shorter longrun to do on a sunday from what iv been used to marathon training
    10miles 7 45 a mile

Monday
    I ran alot of extra miles last week with running to sessions so i planned to cut back a bit this week a bit with terenure 5mile sunday coming .
    The goal is to arrive there fresh on the day.
    6mile run home from work 8minute miles dont remember much from this one.

Tuesday
    3mile run to training 7 45 a mile

Session 3/1mile hill reps 5km pace 2min 30rec
    With terenure coming me and a few clubmates decided to put in a decent effort blast of a few cobwebs from the legs i know i needed to still getting used to running near enough flat out since manchester.
    The session went fine as we battle the wind and rain.
    I was hurting a bit as we tackled 3steep climbs as we ran a figure of 8 loop in dodder park.
    By the time the last rep came i was feeling ok felt that spring coming back into my stride that iv been missing lately.
    Splits
    Mile 1 5 36
    Mile 2 5 37
    Mile 3 5 39

3mile run home soaked to the skin 8min miles

Wednesday
    Got up early before work for this run felt ok took it nice and slow something about running at 6 30 in the morning i actually enjoy
    7miles 7 50 a miles

Thursday
    I left it til after work to do this run as i left work sun beating down i felt well rested no heavy legs aches or pains from a weeks running felt fresh.
    The pace was a bit hot for this one but sure i was enjoying running in the sun and feeling good no harm
    7miles 7 20 a mile

Im goin to change things around in the lead up to terenure instead of resting tomorrow im goin to run then rest til the race see if it makes a difference on race day regards fresher legs.
    My pb is weak enough 29 49 so hopefully beat that still deciding weather to go for sub 29min or not sure il see sunday how it goes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

You could do two shortish runs, today and tomorrow, but take them both very easy. 4/5 miles but all miles around 8.30 pace. Keep the legs turning over without stressing them at all.

RayCun wrote: »
    You could do two shortish runs, today and tomorrow, but take them both very easy. 4/5 miles but all miles around 8.30 pace. Keep the legs turning over without stressing them at all.

Thanks i might do that in the morning bring the dog out wit me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

Best of luck tomorrow.

• Advertisement

tang1 wrote: »
    Best of luck tomorrow.

Thanks i ran 29 02 happy enough with it pb of over 40seconds . Il do a report at some stage

Thanks i ran 29 02 happy enough with it pb of over 40seconds . Il do a report at some stage

Savage running today G - really impressive stuff. There's no stopping you these days

Friday
    Another fantastic day got out on my lunchbreak for this lunch
    5miles 7 30 a mile

Saturday
    Lying in bed thinking wil i or wont i run finaly decide 6km with the dog do no harm il take it easy. I actually had to pull the dog back he didnt know id a race in the morning little rascal
    6 km 5 25 a km
    (should of been 530s i blame the dog)

Sunday
    Terenure 5mile
    I arrived about ten past ten plenty of time til the race. I got a warm up in with my clubmates on the grounds of the school the big green beside it.i done a few strides legs didnt feel as loose as id have liked but sure no turning back now. Made my way to the start line got a decent position near enough the front.

Km1/3
    As the race starts me and a few clubmates have a similar goal sub 29min as we take the turn to the terenure rd i found myself quiet a bit behind them was i sluggish or maybe just to worried about starting to fast.i put the foot down and caught them up i was content now hold here and i wont do to bad.
    As we turn left by the garda station im not sure if it helped known the course i knew a horrible drag was coming it did effect me a bit. The whole time im crying out weres this dam roundabout waiting for the course to even out i was holding a good pisition and my pace was ok though so i was content wit how it was goin
    1st km 3 27
    2nd km 3 33
    3rd km 3 35

Km3/6
    As the course levels out im kinda of on a recovery mission known not to over do it cause that drag is coming back to haunt me.
    But as we turned onto the terenure rd i start feeling ok my club mate was just ahead of me hes a seasoned runner i knew hed do sub 29 so im thinking im not doin to bad try stick wit him.
    The sun started to effect me could feel it beating down on my head.
    As we approch the turn back towards the end of the terenure rd im not goin to lie id entered survival mode my clubmate had pulled away from me i was battling my mind al thoughts of a good time did start to seem it would have to wait for another day i was in pain i felt that way but my watch told a different story my splits were ok.
    Km 4 3 35
    Km 5 3 37
    Km 6 3 38

Km 7/8
    As we pass the garda station im struggling id opened up a gap on people behind me so with no one passing me my head didnt go down although id no one in front of me either as i battled the wind and the sun.
    I wasnt holding sub 29pace anymore i knew it was goin to be tight i didnt have it in me for a surge i was holding on as we approach the final km a shout out from my coach increase the pace gradually im really battling on i can see the finish line in site and the clock pass 29 00 as i cross it .

I was a bit p#ssed of not to do sub 29 but after having time to reflect its a pb of 48seconds since my last 5mile in raheny 3months ago im making progress and iv got to be delighted with that.
    Il move on now target dunshauglin 10km.
    I plan to run a charity 5km in 2weeks to were im goin to take a risk and go for a big pb

29 02 40th place

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭AuldManKing

its a pb of 48seconds since my last 5mile in raheny 3months ago im making progress and iv got to be delighted with that.

Indeed.

Good to meet you yesterday.

Indeed.

Good to meet you yesterday.

Good to meet you hopefully its a calm cold day next time we race with waterstops to 😂

Monday
    7miles
    I was of work today after a good nights sleep the body and the legs felt ok. The run went fine fantastic weather for it to which always helps
    7miles 7 35 a mile

Tuesday
    12/400s 1min 20 intervals
    I decided to run to the session in tymon about 4miles 7 50a mile

The session took place on the grass. It took getting used to found it tougher almost but after a two reps i was fine and actually finished the session stronger than i started it which is a good sign.
    My watch was acting up on me so no splits i can tell u they were ran at 16min 5km pace though so a good session.

Ran a longer route home so id have a bit of company running wit a clubmate
    5miles 8min miles

Wednesday
    I was pushed for time today alot goin on. I got a window at about 11am so i took it and got 9miles in. I enjoyed this running almost to much was checking my pace alot.
    9miles 7 35a mile

Thursday
    I woke up early to get this run in before work only to realise my watch hadnt charge grrr frustrating id have to run blind. I had a rough idea of wat ten miles would be so i headed out anyway. My legs were tired today i must admit i dropped the pace right back not wanting to push it or bring on an injury. I was actually glad to get to work thats a first.
    10miles about 8min miles

Il take a rest day tomorrow and enjoy it before getting back into training saturday.

Friday
    Rest day

Saturday
    Woke up feeling groggy and tired instead of running to my tempo session took the bike to cycle down to tymon.
    The session went pretty much according to how i felt tired.
    I started out at a decent pace but soon eased of my legs were heavy i finished the session well short of my target pace but i cant be on form al the time,
    Splits
    1st mile 5 50
    2nd mile 6 00
    3rd mile 6 04
    4th mile 6 10
    5th mile 6 14

Sunday
    After a discussion with my coach on how i was feeling decided to ease of on the miles a bit this week and skip the speed work tuesday,
    I got up early to get this run in 8miles 7 30a mile and i felt fine funny how 24hrs later u feel totally diferent, i contemplated doin more miles but decided to listen to the advice i was given for a change.

Monday
    7miles
    Got out for this run on my lunch break legs felt a bit jaded stiff but enjoyed the few laps of bushy pk al the same
    7miles 7 40 a mile

Tuesday
    Skipped the club session for 5miles as advised and felt ok almost like my legs are programmed to run fast on tuesdays i found myself checking my pace alot.
    5miles 7 20 a mile

Wednesday
    9miles
    I got out for on my lunchbreak again for a run and decided on a change of scenary. I ran a few laps of tymon and dodder park.really enjoyed this run actually may the good weather continue were having.
    9miles
    7 20 a mile

Thursday
    A Late start in work of 8am usually in at 6 30 am means i do be awake anyway so i run to work. Really enjoyed this run again and im aware my pace has been a bit hot with my runs al week but im feeling good it feels easy so must be easy so i tell myself for now anyway,
    7miles 7 25 a mile
    Thursday evening
    Slow 2.5miles 8min miles

Im feeling good i must say plan to run a 5km the weekend and hopefully come back with a pb, not sure if il do a pkrun or theres a 5km in corcagh pk saturday il see il do eithere one

Friday
    5 km around the local park with the dog
    5 30km pace

Saturday
    Ika run for life 5km corcagh park
    The course was 2 2.5 laps

I arrived early and got chatting to the race winner before we started and warmed up together he told me he was goin for sub 17 so i agreed to give it a shot and go for it with him even though in the back of my mind im doubting myself and wasnt confident about it been honest.

The race starts and the first km went how i expected fast but i was managing ok until approaching the 1.5km and my friend start pulling away.
    There was a steep 250metre climb at 2km and i got over it feeling ok and thinking a pb might be still on for me.

As we go onto the second lap this is were the madness begins of lapping people swaying in and out of people knocked me of my stride i must of shouted sorry runner passing about 5 times and by my 4th km watch beeps 3 50 km im like wtf i feel ok hows that must be wrong it wasnt id lost time i decided to dig deep anyway and try salvage a sub 18 5km from it which i did the hill didnt slow me at al was just unfortunate on the day how things worked out on the 2nd lap.
    After having time to reflect on the run it wasnt as bad as i first thought and wil try again for a 5km pb in 2weeks maybe in a pkrun griffeen valley be less traffic there for me to use as an excuse afterwards ha ha

1st km 3 21
    2nd km 3 32
    3rd km 3 33
    4th km 3 50 grrrrrrr
    5th km 3 33

2nd place 17 53 min

Sunday
    12miles
    I was awake early so headed up the waterworks at 8am.
    A quick look out the window i could see the sun spliting the sky so i pulled out the shades and of out i went.
    Enjoyed this run id no company today my clubmates were racing later that day so my pace maybe was faster than it should of been
    12 miles 7 40 a mile

Monday
    7miles
    Again another great day out i got this run done on my lunch break almost to hot really felt the heat as i ran a few laps of dodder park
    7miles 7 50 a mile

Tuesday
    4/1 mile hill reps
    Mile 1 5 33 min
    Mile 2 5 38min
    Mile 3 5 40min
    Mile 4 5 43min
    3min intervals
    The session takes place in the dodder we run a figure of 8 one mile loop that takes in 3 steep climbs.
    The session went fine i was told to slow down which i take as a good sign didnt feel luke i was over doing it so a good session always feels great to have it done.
    3mile warm up 8min miles
    2mile warm down 8min miles

Wednesday
    11miles
    I was lucky to be finished work at 11 id an appointment wit my gf so i was free for the day from 1aclock.
    So i laced up the runners pulled out the sunglasses and headed towards rathfarmham tymonpk from tallaght.
    My legs were a bit stiff but i enjoyed the run even if i was been baked alive in 18degree heat.
    11miles 7 40 a mile

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭Wubble Wubble

Well done on the 2nd nonetheless. It certainly wasn't a day to be chasing PBs, plus that hill's a nice little tester. Porterstown and Hartstown PRs are far more realistic PB options IMO; small fields most weeks, however you might have a day when there's nobody else to push you along. Best of luck.

• Advertisement

Thanks, ye i get a bit hungup on pbs feel everytime i run i have to pb, as u said it wasnt the day for it not the fastest of courses eithere but still a great race and a good test. Ah ye sure il try a parkrun anyway next week feel i have it in me to beat 17 30 on the day if things go right.
    Did u run it saturday yourself

Advertisement