Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fastway Couriers

Options
  • 01-11-2015 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Where is my parcel?
    Tracking info below

In transit
    We received the following consignment in our hub for delivery through <mod snip>
    29/10/2015
    13:57:11
    <mod snip>

In transit
    We received the following consignment in our depot for delivery
    30/10/2015
    02:01:16
    South West

On board with courier
    On Board - The parcel is on board the courier vehicle.
    30/10/2015
    07:43:21
    South West

In transit
    In order to effect delivery, we tried to ring the customer but there was no answer at the number provided and we were unable to leave a message
    30/10/2015
    16:38:25
    South West

In transit
    Consignment Received in 'South West' Depot
    30/10/2015
    16:39:11
    South West

Delivered
    The signature for this parcel has been captured on paper and unfortunately is not available to view on the web. If you require a POD, please contact your local depot.
    30/10/2015
    16:46:00
    South West

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm not really sure why you'd think we'd know where your parcel is. This forum is for help with Boards.ie site related issues. I'd suggest that your best course of action would be to call the couriers and ask them where your parcel is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dylanoc1

Zaph wrote: »
    I'm not really sure why you'd think we'd know where your parcel is. This forum is for help with Boards.ie site related issues. I'd suggest that your best course of action would be to call the couriers and ask them where your parcel is.

They don't answer the phone, I posted it here because I saw that others also had questions about this courier system, I don't know if this was the right section to post in.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm afraid there isn't really a right section for this. As I said, this particular forum is for Boards-related queries and while people may ask general queries about companies on Boards, it's unlikely you'd find the site much use for something as specific as what you're looking for.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement