Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The meaning of life

Options
  • 01-11-2015 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Hello,

Just to let anyone who is interested know that Eckart Tolle is on Gay Byrne tonight on rte1 at 10.30 tonight. It should be a good one to watch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Picky owner

jopax wrote:
    Just to let anyone who is interested know that Eckart Tolle is on Gay Byrne tonight on rte1 at 10.30 tonight. It should be a good one to watch.

Thanks jopax,will defo tune in for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Selfheal

I really enjoyed this. I love Eckhart anyway, but thought he answered some of Gay's questions perfectly- especially the last one, about meeting God at the pearly gates.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭jopax

Selfheal wrote: »
    I really enjoyed this. I love Eckhart anyway, but thought he answered some of Gay's questions perfectly- especially the last one, about meeting God at the pearly gates.

Yes me too, I got the feeling he gave Gay something to think about. I thought it was an interesting dynamic between the two.
    It was brilliant to get an interview with him here, a real treat.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭edward2222

Count me in.
    Will be looking forward on watching that too.
    Hope there would be a link for it also :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭milli milli

Just saw this now but has anyone got a YouTube link (or other source) for this?
    It's probably gone from the iplayer.
    Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement