Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin Forerunner 210...HR strap..

Options
  • 01-11-2015 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

I have been using the Garmin FR210 for over a year now but I was wondering if anybody can help me, regarding the HRM strap.
    The first one lasted about 6/7 months and then it started throwing off mad hr during running and then when I changed the battery it just gave up the ghost....

So after using it without the HRM strap, I decided to buy a new one online as I like to use it when doing hill training. And for the most part it has worked fine until about 6/7 months in and it started playing up. It was taking a while to start registering my hr in runs and then would stall at low levels. Anyway, I changed the battery again and again it has not responded. It comes on with a hr for about a few seconds then ...nothing!!!

Anybody had this problem or know anything I can try to get it back working. I was reading the thread about the strapless new Garmin but I am happy with using the strap as I find it quite comfortable....
    Cheers in advance... :-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Finglas Flier

I though I had this sorted but afraid not....
    I like to do hill training with the HRM working but I am not getting another Garmin strap....I had read before that they were the weak link and for me are proving to be the case...Hmmmmmmm Will have to think about this further...

Advertisement