Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going rate for Mac Mini & Apple TV2 ?

• 01-11-2015 7:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,060 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the going rates for both these devices these days ? Have the Mac Mini running Plex alongside a Jailbroken ATV2 for other stuff. Considering ditching both bot the New ATV 4

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 690 ✭✭✭brianomc

If you still plan on using plex you will need to hang on to the mac mini as the server.
    There's no usb port on the atv4 to connect external drives to. Of course if you plan on just streaming from the web fire ahead, i would be interested to know how much you get for the jailbroken atv2. I might sell mine or give it to a family member.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭massy086

OU812 wrote: »
    Anyone know the going rates for both these devices these days ? Have the Mac Mini running Plex alongside a Jailbroken ATV2 for other stuff. Considering ditching both bot the New ATV 4
    apple tv is worth 40-50 as kodi is no longer being supported for it. Mac mini it would depend on the specs and model

Advertisement