Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP! Iphone 6plus wont accept a charge....

• 01-11-2015 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Have tried 2 different chargers and my iphone just wont charge, heres whats happening.

I plug it in and the little battery symbol lights up with the power in red, indicating that it needs a few mins to charge before turning on.

After a few mins The phone starts up as normal saying it has either 1 or 2% battery.

I get as far as putting in the passcode and the phone dies again (while still plugged in)

If i leave it charging even for hours it still says its charging but remains at either 1 or 2% battery.

I have tried soft resetting it and it doesnt respond to that at all, nothing happens.

Has anyone any advice?? I cant afford to send it off to be fixed!!

TIA x

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Check for dust or fluff in the charger slot

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Guestboarder

Yeah I did that too....nothing there, gave it a clean out anyway but still no joy..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Harcrid

Are you using the original Apple charger?

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Guestboarder

Yeah both chargers I tried are genuine Apple chargers that came with the phones, both these chargers work in other phones....

Advertisement