Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No replacement card

Options
  • 01-11-2015 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My bank card has just expired - 31st October.  My own fault as I didnt take a look at it until it was denied today in a store.
    Only issue is that I have not been sent out a replacement card.  Can this be looked into ASAP please as I now have no laser facility and no card to withdraw money from my account.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi,

My bank card has just expired - 31st October.  My own fault as I didnt take a look at it until it was denied today in a store.
    Only issue is that I have not been sent out a replacement card.  Can this be looked into ASAP please as I now have no laser facility and no card to withdraw money from my account.
    Hi whitelightrider, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

Generally a renewal card will automatically issue to the address on your account within 2 weeks prior to the expiry date. As you've not received your's, it would be necessary for you to call our Customer Service team on 0818 365 365. One of our representatives will be then able to double check all the details we have on file for you, cancel the original card sent and reissue a new card as soon as possible. 

If you require cash in the mean time, you can call into a branch with photo ID on 'Cash Days' and an advisor will be more than happy to help you. For locations of all our branches and their services available please see here

We hope this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement