Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would really welcome a new VOCAL

• 01-11-2015 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Established original band based in Dublin, with recorded album, would really welcome a new vocal to perform our original music.

We are stepping into the new level and the aim is to progress and target bit more wider audience (bearing that in mind we decided to make also significant changes in our squad).

We have many influences but in general something close to Pink Floyd, Massive Attack, the Black Keys, Depeche Mode, Foo Fighters, Led Zeppelin so overall it’s rock, indie rock, rock with a bit of electronics but also you might find elements of Ben Harper, Ben Howard, Passenger or Ed Sheeran. We are in advanced stage with our new material. We are also very keen to develop our distinctive style and sound, being quite flexible depending on the vocals unique characteristic.

The main focus in our band is playing our own original music.

We have rehearsals in the temple lane studio so need to be able to get to city centre at least once a week.

What we are looking for is a permanent, talented vocal in mid 20s to late 30s..

Songs of our first album as an example of our past recordings and experiments are available Y T.

If you'd be interested contact us so we can arrange a meeting.

Cheers

Kris from Written In Sound

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Kresus

Any Free Vocals in Dublin? :)

:)

WIS Email PLS THX :)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭solidsinger

Kresus wrote: »
    Established original band based in Dublin, with recorded album, would really welcome a new vocal to perform our original music.

We are stepping into the new level and the aim is to progress and target bit more wider audience (bearing that in mind we decided to make also significant changes in our squad).

We have many influences but in general something close to Pink Floyd, Massive Attack, the Black Keys, Depeche Mode, Foo Fighters, Led Zeppelin so overall it’s rock, indie rock, rock with a bit of electronics but also you might find elements of Ben Harper, Ben Howard, Passenger or Ed Sheeran. We are in advanced stage with our new material. We are also very keen to develop our distinctive style and sound, being quite flexible depending on the vocals unique characteristic.

We have rehearsals in the temple lane studio so need to be able to get to city centre at least once a week.

Songs of our first album as an example of our past recordings and experiments are available Y T.

Cheers

hi guys john south dublin late 30's good singer and performer id be interested in you guys tryin me out. Cheers

On Written In Sound Web

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 mattottam

Hi, this is Matteo, amateur singer, 21 years old, voice somewhat similar to eddie vedder and david gilmour, already been in a small band, I have still lots to learn but let me know if you would like to try with me

What we are looking for is a permanent, talented vocal in 20s to late 30s..

Cheers

Written In Sound

up :)

up & up :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29 Sabrinacarryon

Hey Kris,

My name is Sabrina and I wonder if I could listen to one of your original songs just to see if it suits my singing style. I'm a quite experienced singer and have recorded albums and performed in gigs with my previous bands. I have a more Rock/Metal vocal style but can sing pop as well.

Let me know your thoughts on that and hope to hear from you soon!

Rock on ...

• Advertisement

Up, Up & Up :)

Cheers

:)

Advertisement