Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 Pubs of Christmas - Dublin

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

It's the poor fecker at the bottom of the hill that's in bother, all he gets is hassle.

One of my regular haunts is situated at the bottom of a hill :( Its imaginativley called The Bottom of the hill,but I'm quietly confident we won't have many Christmas Jumper w*nkers darkening the door though.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭thebossanova

Have been doing the 12 pubs with the work crowd for a few years now. It's a 50/50 mix of girls/guys so no rules are enforced bar getting to the next pub as it's the fun aspect rather than the getting ****faced aspect we're going for. We've never had a problem getting in anywhere in the city centre.

I did do another one with lads only from Ranalagh into town via Camden st. and we got refused from one place.

Publin.ie have put up a list of pubs refusing 12 pubs groups for anyone interested although I'm sure there'll be more than just these.

Other interesting 12 pubs ideas I've heard are the Green Line Luas 12 Pubs (apparently there's 12 stops with pubs nearby although I've never looked into it) and the 12 Dublin Bikes Pubs of Christmas where the participants have to bike between the pubs and if you're left without a bike you've to run. Can't say that one would be easy for anyone involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Have been doing the 12 pubs with the work crowd for a few years now. It's a 50/50 mix of girls/guys so no rules are enforced bar getting to the next pub as it's the fun aspect rather than the getting ****faced aspect we're going for. We've never had a problem getting in anywhere in the city centre.

I did do another one with lads only from Ranalagh into town via Camden st. and we got refused from one place.

Publin.ie have put up a list of pubs refusing 12 pubs groups for anyone interested although I'm sure there'll be more than just these.

Other interesting 12 pubs ideas I've heard are the Green Line Luas 12 Pubs (apparently there's 12 stops with pubs nearby although I've never looked into it) and the 12 Dublin Bikes Pubs of Christmas where the participants have to bike between the pubs and if you're left without a bike you've to run. Can't say that one would be easy for anyone involved.

Drunk people, on bikes, on public roads? :eek::eek::eek:

What genius thought that one up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

................ 12 Dublin Bikes Pubs of Christmas where the participants have to bike between the pubs and if you're left without a bike you've to run. Can't say that one would be easy for anyone involved.

You could just lock the bikes up outside each pub and keep it for the 6 hours or so. Would cost around a tenner.

Advertisement