Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damaged Eircom Pole

Options
  • 02-11-2015 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

Hi There, 

I didn't know how to report this so I thought I would post here...

There is an Eircom Pole close to where I live which has been literally broken in half about a week ago. It seems to be getting worse every day and it is hanging very dangerously at the moment. The pole is at Ballinvoher, Turloughmore, County Galway. The pole is next to where they are working on the new Tuam - Athenry motorway and they are using large machinery there (might be the cause of the damage). 

Could you please pass this onto your networks team as it looks extremely dangerous at the moment...

Many Thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

Shyboy wrote: »
    Hi There, 

I didn't know how to report this so I thought I would post here...

There is an Eircom Pole close to where I live which has been literally broken in half about a week ago. It seems to be getting worse every day and it is hanging very dangerously at the moment. The pole is at Ballinvoher, Turloughmore, County Galway. The pole is next to where they are working on the new Tuam - Athenry motorway and they are using large machinery there (might be the cause of the damage). 

Could you please pass this onto your networks team as it looks extremely dangerous at the moment...

Many Thanks!!
    Hi Shyboy
    We have brought this to area tech attention, however you should call this in to our support centre on 1901. They will ask for contact details in case pole not located.
    Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi Shyboy,

While the above advice from Tony is indeed correct I would like to add that you may find it easier to report this to the eir dangerous plant division on 1850 245 424

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shyboy

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi Shyboy,

While the above advice from Tony is indeed correct I would like to add that you may find it easier to report this to the eir dangerous plant division on 1850 245 424

Thanks

Al
    Ok, no problem Tony/Alan. I will give them a ring now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Shyboy wrote: »
    eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi Shyboy,

Thanks

Al
    Ok, no problem Tony/Alan. I will give them a ring now.
    Cheers Shyboy

AL

Advertisement