Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incorrect PIN

Options
  • 02-11-2015 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,572 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have just spent 15 minutes trying to get through to BOI CC services which is unacceptable, anyway I was sent a new MasterCard and was told my current PIN would work but neither mine nor my wife's card will work. Can someone PM me and I will give them  my Phone number so someone can phone me back.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi patmac,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

We're sorry to hear you experienced a delay when call Credit Card Services. For assistance with your query, you can send an Ask a Question message from Online Service Desk. Advisors answering these queries have full access to your credit card details and will be happy to help. We don't have access to customer's account details here.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement