Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family &friends ending soon

Options
  • 02-11-2015 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭

Guys my family and friends contract is ending soon.
    Will I continue to get the discounted rates or will my bill go up?

I'm getting TV, broadband ,phone and evision( going cancel this part).

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Guys my family and friends contract is ending soon.
    Will I continue to get the discounted rates or will my bill go up?

I'm getting TV, broadband ,phone and evision( going cancel this part).

Thanks
    Hi Averi Many Ignoramus

If you continued as is now your monthly cost remains the same as is now, even if out of contract. However, should your remove a service or change the package normal prices would apply. To find out what the normal costs/prices are please speak with a member of the loyalty and cancellations team on free phone 1901.

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi tatranska

If you continued as is now your monthly cost remains the same as is now, even if out of contract. However, should your remove a service or change the package normal prices would apply. To find out what the normal costs/prices are please speak with a member of the loyalty and cancellations team on free phone 1901.

Thanks
    Al

Thanks for coming back to me.
    If I can't downgrade without loosing the price I'll just cancel.
    In the 18 months I think I've only used evision for 3_or 4 before moving back to sky. Its the worst EPG I've ever seen.
    I'll make a call in the next few days.

Hi Averi Many Ignoramus

Thanks
    Al

Thanks for coming back to me.
    If I can't downgrade without loosing the price I'll just cancel.
    In the 18 months I think I've only used evision for  3_or 4 before moving back to sky. Its the worst EPG I've ever seen.
    I'll make a call in the next few days.
    No worries Averi Many Ignoramus

It's best to discus this with cancellations to see what package is available.

Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

No worries tatranska

Al

Just to update the thread.
    I got onto loyalty and was able to ditch evision and retain discounts on broadband and phone.

Tied into an 18 month contract but can't say I've had any problems for the last 18 months.

Found support generally good except initially when activating the account and I had to contact an eircom director to sort out the problem for me. Pays to have friends in high places :)

No worries Averi Many Ignoramus

Al

Just to update the thread.
    I got onto loyalty and was able to ditch evision and retain discounts on broadband and phone.

Tied into an 18 month contract but can't say I've had any problems for the last 18 months.

Found support generally good except initially when activating the account  and I had to contact an eircom director to sort out the problem for me.  Pays to have friends in high places :)
    That's great Averi Many Ignoramus

Thanks for updating the thread.

Al

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭carolluke1

I have a friend's and family contract that has ended for a mobile only, can I upgrade the actual phone without incurring any extra cost?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

carolluke1 wrote: »
    I have a friend's and family contract that has ended for a mobile only, can I upgrade the actual phone without incurring any extra cost?
    Hi Carolluke1,

Thank you for getting in touch :)

Can you PM me your mobile number and I will check this out for you.

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

Advertisement