Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Number for Clamping?

• 02-11-2015 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Does anybody know what the number is or where I can find the number for clamping up in Castletroy? The houses are owned by M&C property management. All posters are faded and I can't find the number online.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭Tefral

Here is the number for Ace tool hire.... its only €25 to rent a con saw!

Most of the places in Castletroy are NCPS. You could use google maps streetview to check the signs for when they were new just to make sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

That is great, thank you.

I will use Google maps, that's a great idea, never thought of it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

If the sign is faded how do you know they are clamping in the area?

If the sign is faded how do you know they are clamping in the area?

Because I can see the 'clamping re-lease' and a bit of the sign but the number is scratched off!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Aragneer wrote: »
    Because I can see the 'clamping re-lease' and a bit of the sign but the number is scratched off!

Got to wonder about the legality of clamping if the sign is not clear to read. Worth a point to argue!

• Advertisement

phill106 wrote: »
    Got to wonder about the legality of clamping if the sign is not clear to read. Worth a point to argue!

It says NCPS on the sign and it is a private estate so I am pretty sure clamping is in the area.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

*Mod Note: No Numbers in threads. PM Only *

Advertisement