Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acne scars - what do I do????

Options
  • 02-11-2015 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭

So about 5 months ago I finished a 5 month course of Accutane for my acne which worked fantastically. But I was still left with a couple of reddish scars on my face beside my nose and they have still not left me alone.

Now 5 months on from my Accutane course, I am feeling my skin becoming a bit more oily and sensitive so I have begun using the face wash, 'Tea Tree Witch Hazel Foaming Face Wash' from Boots as well as the 'Night Treatment Gel'. Is this a good face wash to use and will it have any affect on my acne scars.

If anyone has had a similar experience - post Accutane, please can you give me some advice. Btw I am in my mid teens - will my sensitive skin and acne get better as I get older (my parents never got acne)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

bump -anyone???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Image have a good cleanser to help with acne scarring. You should find a clinic that stocks image and have a consultation.
    You could try microdermabrasion maybe?

Advertisement