Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Porting to another contract during cancellation period

Options
  • 02-11-2015 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I gave my notice of my intent to cancel my current contract (30 day rolling for the past 18 months) on October 30th. I want to move over to another provider during this period (likely in the next 10 days), I just want to confirm that aside from paying the full payment for this month I will not be subject to any other fees/penalties? 

Thanks,
    Zeit

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi,

I gave my notice of my intent to cancel my current contract (30 day rolling for the past 18 months) on October 30th. I want to move over to another provider during this period (likely in the next 10 days), I just want to confirm that aside from paying the full payment for this month I will not be subject to any other fees/penalties? 

Thanks,
    Zeit
    Hi ZeitgeistGlee

If you are out of your contract then you certainly will not be charged a fee or penalty beyond paying the full payment for this month.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Great, thanks for that Alan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Great, thanks for that Alan.
    Most welcome :)

Al

Advertisement