Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clean out those headsets

• 02-11-2015 3:54pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Sat down at the pc lastnight to watch a stream of overwatch.
    A few seconds in felt an itch in the right ear,ignored it at first then second time i was like wtf and as i went to investigate i got a nasty sting inside the ear,there was a fecking wasp inside the earpiece just waiting for me return lol :eek: im operating on one cylinder today as the right side is swollen and blocked.
    Lesson learned :o:o:o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I take the pads off and dissect my headphones every few months, and its absolutely mank :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

:eek:

Now there's a nasty halloween trick nobody ever wants!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

The death of wasps should be celebrated every wear, and their return should be feared. Evil little ****s. And now i won't be able to put my headphones on without picturing that happening :(

wasp.jpg?w=630

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Ant695

That picture is hilarious. Got some funny looks in work when I burst out laughing at arse dagger lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

They can get pretty dirty alright. I've wanted to replace the padding on mine for a while now because its shredded to pieces at this point. Haven't bothered since the replacement padding is pretty damn expensive when you factor in shipping. I'd be better off putting that money away for a new pair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Hairs are the work of the devil when it comes to nice headphones. They get into the diaphragm and are a nightmare to remove. If you ever get a rumbling on bass tones, you know where to look.

Still, never any critters in mine...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Jesus...I'm allergic to wasp/bee (stings) ...I'd have shat my load.
    I'd have probably noticed over here though...as there are hornets and other mental bugs like these things below that come into the classroom in Summer and freak out all the kids.
    11902546_10206217488530105_57372821391300391_n.jpg?oh=7209067d4eb8fa983e74d323c6e054a1&oe=56B347A8

Advertisement