Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GEM open days

Options
  • 02-11-2015 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Anyone thinking of attending the gem Open days at any of the colleges this year? Ul and ucd have theirs this Saturday, ucc is the following Saturday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,010 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Banaba wrote: »
    Anyone thinking of attending the gem Open days at any of the colleges this year? Ul and ucd have theirs this Saturday, ucc is the following Saturday

Did you get to UCD. If so what was it like, couldn't get there myself

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Banaba

No I went to UL - it was ok cant fault the day itself was very well run and we got lunch too. For me I dont think I would personally like it. I am not too keen on the PBL learning style I prefer lectures and they seem to be very fond of their new software for anatomy. Again I would personally prefer cadavers not learning through use of models and computers. The building inside and classrooms could also do with a lick of paint. Only thing that would attract me is the fact its near enough to home and there is a possibility of a scholarship.
    UCC is Saturday - anyone thinking of going?

Advertisement