Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any free website for creating flyers?

Options
  • 02-11-2015 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

As the question suggests, I'm looking for a free way of creating flyers. Ink and paper cost enough!

Would be delighted with any replies :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Try canva.

But..usually best to hire someone that knows what they're at. Most stuff that we see that has been self designed is crap. No point in spending all your money on ink and paper if the flyer isn't going to work.

Also, look into using a commercial printer if you're doing loads of flyers, way cheaper that printing at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,714 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Microsoft Word has some templates for creating them. Just to File->New and choose one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

Flyers on the cheap - impression of a business that does things on the cheap.

Different if its for charity / not for profit or very local event.

Just google Free templates and tonnes will come up.

But at the end of the day, normal printers will do a far better job in a tenth of the time for fairly small money. So it depends on how much you value your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭MrCostington

Second what is said about getting a pro to do it.

You might have a look here, google people per hour - I've not used them myself but might be an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

ciarano wrote: »
    Use power point create a blank document and off you go :)

Probably one of the worst things you can use for designing a flyer. Powerpoint is designed for presentations on a screen, not for printing from.

• Advertisement
Advertisement