Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is the business online website having problems?

Options
  • 03-11-2015 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

is the business online website having problems? I can see hte balance all right but when I click in to view details the website waits and then I get the message that it has expired and would I like to go back to the login screen, its happened a few times this morning, is it just me or is there a problem with the site today?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

banjobongo wrote: »
    is the business online website having problems? I can see hte balance all right but when I click in to view details the website waits and then I get the message that it has expired and would I like to go back to the login screen, its happened a few times this morning, is it just me or is there a problem with the site today?
    Hi banjobongo, 

Thanks for your post.

We've checked this with our support department and we have been advised Business Online is operating normally.

If you continue to have a problem logging on, please contact our Business Online helpdesk on 1890 818265 or 00 353 1 4606445 and a colleague will happily help you.

Thanks

Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

Its working OK now....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Its working OK now....
    Hi banjobongo, 

That's great, thanks for letting us know. If we can help with anything else please let us know.

Janette

Advertisement