Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Environmental Science - TCD or DCU

Options
  • 03-11-2015 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all,
    I'm EU student in need of explanation/suggestion/first hand experience. I want to apply to Environmental Science course next year. At the moment it looks like I'll have enough IPS for any university. My first choice would be TCD. I'm aware that I have to apply to TR071 Science and in third year to Environmental Science course, presuming I have taken the prerequisites for that course. What bothers me is that I could have lower grades due to language issues (at the beginning at least) and because of that I could miss it. How popular is that course? What are my chances? What grades do I need (roughly)?
    On the other hand if I go with DCU I will start this course from the start. It's not the same but pretty similar course isn't it?
    Any suggestions, advice?
    Confused

Advertisement