Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Idea for food/drink van to visit office?

Options
  • 03-11-2015 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas for caterers/food vendors around the city that can visit an office?

Example:
    • Crepes
    • Burgers
    • Coffee

We've done the above so a new idea would be great.

I didn't post in Food + Drink as I thought it was a more Dublin-specific question.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

perhaps visit one of the irish village markets / farmers markets for ideas?
    There's thai food, noodles, falafals, hot dogs, fish and chips and lots more at such stalls...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Healthy stuff - soup/smoothies/salads.

The sort of stuff people know they should be making at home and bringing in, but are too lazy/busy to do so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Pie Minister?

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Hugo_Whoriskey

Taste of Morocco that's in Marlay Park is great and smells amazing too, don't know if they would do this sort of thing but they're the first that came into my head.

They have a Facebook page but can't seem to link to it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭sweetie

Mexican food truck?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

Teddy's Ice Cream, Dún Laoghaire has a van for events - get everyone in the office a 99, yum yum!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

These were all at the recent blog awards in vans in the car park which they had set up as a food area. It went down quite well:
    • Home Fries - I had these, baby potatoes with toppings of your choice, I had chorizo and a tomato salsa. Yum.
    • Kinara Kitchen - everything smelled good
    • Eathos Dublin - this van was sold out when we got to them but the food sounded delicious and healthy too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

Cheers for the suggestions guys. I'll look into them.
    quaalude wrote: »
    Teddy's Ice Cream, Dún Laoghaire has a van for events - get everyone in the office a 99, yum yum!

We've actually had them in the office twice already :pac:
    sweetie wrote: »
    Mexican food truck?

Came across this actually but I don't think they travel around?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

Went with donuts from Aungier Danger in the end if anyone's interested

Advertisement