Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 downloaded games and harddisk space

Options
  • 03-11-2015 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Quick question, I have some games I have on the hard disk but I am running out of space for new games, with the likes of Batman and GTA taking up over 120GB on their lonesome.

If i have games bought on PSN or I have DLC bought and I delete the main game, will I still be able to access the games and DLC at a later stage?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Yes you can delete it and it will stay in your Library for download whenever you wish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

Oh cool, thanks for that.

It is a pain that some games have such massive space requirements, even when you have the disk!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Yeah alot of them are huge but thats the joys of better gaming haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

Yeah, true that. It is just a balls that when you want to play a new game you have to wait ages for it to update.

I miss the old days when you just popped in the game and away you went, come back goldeneye on the n64

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭uprooted tradition

Just be careful, you can definitely re download any games and DLC you bought but save games are a different issue if you want to keep them.

Make sure you export these (to USB disk or online storage) if you need them before doing anything with the hard disk.

• Advertisement
Advertisement