Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to speak to anybody in a branch any more?!!!!

Options
  • 03-11-2015 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi

I am trying to get through to Maynooth Bank of Ireland. Every number I try gets me through to BoI direct. Can you please give me a number that will get me though to the branch? 
    Thanks
    Mary

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Window1 wrote: »
    Hi

I am trying to get through to Maynooth Bank of Ireland. Every number I try gets me through to BoI direct. Can you please give me a number that will get me though to the branch? 
    Thanks
    Mary
    Hi,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

If you call BOI Direct on 0818365365 select option 1 then the * key this will bring you through to a representative who will be happy to assist you and transfer you to Maynooth branch.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Window1

Hi

Thanks
    Mary
    Hi,

If you call BOI Direct on 0818365365 select option 1 then the * key this will bring you through to a representative who will be happy to assist you and transfer you to Maynooth branch.

Thanks,

Tara C
    Thanks Tara - do you know does it cost to make a call on my landline to  that 0818 number? I have free national calls - is the 0818 number considered a national call?

Hi

Thanks
    Mary
    Hi,

Thanks,

Tara C
    Thanks Tara - do you know does it cost to make a call on my landline to  that 0818 number? I have free national calls - is the 0818 number considered a national call?
    Hi,

Please check with your phone provider for their rates on calling 0818 phone numbers as each network may vary in price.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭mmc272

Use 01 404000. This is the alternative number for 0818365365. It will be included with national calls

• Registered Users Posts: 86,463 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Can you not make any lodgements and withdrawals in branch anymore now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Can you not make any lodgements and withdrawals in branch anymore now?
    Yes you can. But there are limits to what you can take out and put in. Otherwise you will be redirected to the ATM or Lodgement ATM. 
    Old people will have to get up to speed with plastic cards and the machines fairly quickly. It's not a nice way for them to be treated

Hi,

You can of course continue to make lodgements and withdrawals in our branches. For withdrawals under €700 you will be directed to use our in branch ATMs and if you’re making a lodgement to your account under the value of €3,000 this will need to be done via our Lodgement ATM in branch.

Please be assured we'll continue to look after our more vulnerable customers and support them.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

Fxxx that .

Advertisement