Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gigging singer/songwriter looking for band(dublin/meath)

• 03-11-2015 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I'm a Singer/songwriter gigging around dublin the last two years.

To try stand out, my idea was to play rock songs, big choruses, loads of lead, all that craic, on acoustic in order to stand out.
    Which worked at gigs and usual turned a few heads but I think the songs need to be played as a rock band.

So I'm looking to turn what I'm doing into a band setup, starting with the existing songs and moving on to new stuff if all goes well.

Can't attach a link because boards thinks I'm a new user but you can check out one of my eps here

soundcloud.com/pfmusic-unreleasedtracks

Looking a drummer and a bass player
    Living in ratoath, age 30, so looking for people around the same age and location, meath/north dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mirekDG

Hi! Would you be interested in kind of heavier rock music...? Our singer just quit,we are ready for gigs,playing originals only....Check our band on Facebook or youtube and let us know! It's Freemen

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Pfitz.music

mirekDG wrote: »
    Hi! Would you be interested in kind of heavier rock music...? Our singer just quit,we are ready for gigs,playing originals only....Check our band on Facebook or youtube and let us know! It's Freemen

Thanks for the reply man, but it's not for me.
    Done the heavy thing for a while so I'm looking at a more radio friendly rock sound.
    Best up luck with getting a replacement though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭druma

Hi there ,
    Are you still looking for a band ?
    Could you please co contact us on this email address singerrequired@musician.org
    Thanks
    Peter

Advertisement