Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DPD Parcel Wizard - DPD Pickup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

ebayissues wrote: »
    I'm guessing if I ordered someting onamazon through PM delivery. There is no chance of receiving it before christmas day.
    depends, if you pay extra or next day delivery it should go trough fine, then again its getting close and services like amazon, delivery guys are stressed properly with amounts that pass trough each day.

also mickger844posts what do you mean by consignment number as my understanding is that tracking is almost norm now on all items, and even small bits usually get marked as delivered accurately when they land, only issue i can see that if its shows as delivered/signed that amazon could be reluctant to do anything, and same with dpd as with amounts they process if its left out they could have it, and no calls will help as imagine going trough tons, for single item is lost cause during holiday rush.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

ebayissues wrote: »
    I'm guessing if I ordered someting onamazon through PM delivery. There is no chance of receiving it before christmas day.

I have ordered two items today I am expecting before christmas, delivered to PW. I used normal shipping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Childrenswear

Anyone ever had a refund from Parcel Wizard after their parcel went missing?

My parcel went missing at the start of September (value around €60). After weeks of being on hold while they searched for it, eventually they agreed it was officially missing and a claim was submitted to their insurance department at the start of October. And I am still waiting for a refund... They don't answer emails and if I get through on the phone, I'm just told that I will be refunded that week (which doesn't happen). Has anyone ever been reimbursed by them?

After this fiasco I will never use Parcel Wizard again - I just don't trust their system.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,037 ✭✭✭✭tk123

God my parcels are coming thick and fast. I'm very lucky with my depot I guess!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

My parcel went missing at the start of September (value around €60). After weeks of being on hold while they searched for it, eventually they agreed it was officially missing and a claim was submitted to their insurance department at the start of October. And I am still waiting for a refund... They don't answer emails and if I get through on the phone, I'm just told that I will be refunded that week (which doesn't happen). Has anyone ever been reimbursed by them?

Yes, twice. Took about six weeks for the cheque to come.

• Advertisement

tk123 wrote: »
    God my parcels are coming thick and fast. I'm very lucky with my depot I guess!
    seeing some stories i do really think issue is with depo locations, im in Leinster never had any sort of major issues, dpd drivers since early hours all over place and town. yet some seem to run into issue after issue.

anyhow couple gifts on the way hoping they will fly through in time for xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,323 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Anyone ever had a refund from Parcel Wizard after their parcel went missing?

Nope. They lost three of mine and I never got a bean.
    Just totally denied all knowledge - shower of cowboys.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Yes, twice. Took about six weeks for the cheque to come.

Did you have to chase it or did they just process it automatically?

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    Nope. They lost three of mine and I never got a bean.
    Just totally denied all knowledge - shower of cowboys.

Sorry to hear that...

Mine was signed for so they couldn’t deny they’d received it. And reading back in this thread a few other people from boards seemed to have parcels go missing around the same time, but theirs turned up in the end.

scamalert wrote: »
    seeing some stories i do really think issue is with depo locations, im in Leinster never had any sort of major issues, dpd drivers since early hours all over place and town. yet some seem to run into issue after issue.

anyhow couple gifts on the way hoping they will fly through in time for xmas.

My parcel went missing at the depot in Northern Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭oreo47

Hello
    I send an email to these guys yesterday about an issue with my order and I am still waiting a reply
    Does anyone know how long this takes?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

My Parcel turned up today after supposedly being delivered to Parcel Wizard last Wednesday. In fact in was delivered to Parcel Motel in error by Amazon. It even had a Parcel Motel label on it. Thankfully it found its way to Parcel Wizard and it was delivered to me this morning.
    That's twice now Amazon have delivered my packages to Parcel Motel in error.
    It was Amazon's own couriers that made the mistake.
    At least someone in Parcel Motel had the cop on to check the address and send it to Parcel Wizard.

My Parcel turned up today after supposedly being delivered to Parcel Wizard last Wednesday. In fact in was delivered to Parcel Motel in error by Amazon. It even had a Parcel Motel label on it. Thankfully it found its way to Parcel Wizard and it was delivered to me this morning.
    At least someone in Parcel Motel had the cop on to check the address and send it to Parcel Wizard.

I think that they have been forced to check, as they were initially saying nothing. Some people on this thread have even had PW stuff delivered to their PM account.

If you change 'Newtownabbey' to 'Mallusk' on your PW virtual address, it seems to stop those mixups from happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Did you have to chase it or did they just process it automatically?

I had to keep on them by phone

• Registered Users Posts: 19 JJandthebear

I had a parcel delivered by to "Parcel Wizard" last Wednesday too and it hasn't turned up on their system and it has not landed here yet...looks like the amazon courier dumped all his Parcel Wizard packages at Parcel Motel that day!
    Did your package eventually turn up on the DPD system or did it just arrive out of the blue.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 JJandthebear

Suckit wrote: »
    I think that they have been forced to check, as they were initially saying nothing. Some people on this thread have even had PW stuff delivered to their PM account.

If you change 'Newtownabbey' to 'Mallusk' on your PW virtual address, it seems to stop those mixups from happening.

Thanks for the heads-up.

So if we change the address to Mallusk on amazon, it should cut out the possibility of these packages erroneously ending up with Parcel Motel?

Thanks for the heads-up.

So if we change the address to Mallusk on amazon, it should cut out the possibility of these packages erroneously ending up with Parcel Motel?

Yep

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

I had a parcel delivered by to "Parcel Wizard" last Wednesday too and it hasn't turned up on their system and it has not landed here yet...looks like the amazon courier dumped all his Parcel Wizard packages at Parcel Motel that day!
    Did your package eventually turn up on the DPD system or did it just arrive out of the blue.

I had given up on it but got a notification Monday that it would be delivered Tuesday. If it didn’t have the Parcel Motel label on it I would have been none the wiser and put the delay down to the busy season.

I had given up on it but got a notification Monday that it would be delivered Tuesday. If it didn’t have the Parcel Motel label on it I would have been none the wiser and put the delay down to the busy season.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

Disregard - I was able to get through to customer service

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,994 ✭✭✭CoBo55

Disregard - I was able to get through to customer service

Buy a lottery ticket..

• Registered Users Posts: 10 royalthomas

I received a faulty product from amazon, does anyone know what the procedure is to return it? Do I print the label from Amazon and then contact dpd?

I received a faulty product from amazon, does anyone know what the procedure is to return it? Do I print the label from Amazon and then contact dpd?
    Anytime that has happened to me, I contact amazon chat, they send me a link to send it via freepost to Dublin amazon hub.

same contact amazon live chat somwhere deep in help section, explain situation they send label for Irish post stick it on and away it goes, usually takes around 2 weeks to get refund back, but never an issue once its away and logged into amazon system.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

TimHorton wrote: »

I hate this , AnPost deliver quicker and its delivered to my door before 8am like clockwork- DPD will send all sorts of stupid emails about who my driver is and how busy he is and an approximate delivery time - total nonsense.

How true! I live on an offshore island where couriers do not come so I only order from firms who use An Post as we have an excellent postal service out here.

Twice the sender has sent by DPD; do they not read the address before they load the van? The first time I got a lot of emails etc such as you mention, then they emailed me suggesting they deliver to someone I could collect from. On and on the saga went and demands I make arrangements for delivery. Not sure where the goods ended up but I finally got refund when the DPD mails were still coming a month later..that was ebay.

Happened last week too; I had kept the email promising An Post delivery so made short work of that and when DPD persisted I told them to stop as else our barrister would be in touch. SILENCE and the sender replaced the order. It arrived early the next day.

1. Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

anyone had any issues this week with storm passing by as parcel mia 4 days, support useless, first time ever experiencing issues like that, shows signed but no notifications from PW :mad:

2. Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

Customer Service is a joke:

Asked price on shipping a box containing a disassembled chair. Customer Service "rep" said no furniture. I asked why. "No furniture" I pointed out this was no where on their site or in T&C. "No furniture". I asked what would have happened if I had not bothered mailing them. "It would have been blocked and it would be your own fault. Also no insurance"

Obviously have no care for truth, or customers.

3. Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

well customer service is really useless, found out that if your parcel isnt on system with their id-track they dont care, as live chat serves basically for dpd and ireland only, PW is UK or NI territory so they have no direct dealing with them- well in my case anyway it was like that, now as furniture or anything goes they only care about dimensions and weight, one telling you no furniture was telling BS. see allowed dimensions if its within margins your ok, if outside then dunno if possible use an post more expensive but guaranteed.

4. Registered Users Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Doge

Anyone else waiting on deliveries at the moment?

Had something delivered by DPD to my Virtiual Address and signed by "Passport Gateway" on Monday the 16th and havent had an email or text or anything to say they received it.

Just trying to figure out if its is it due to the slow down with the corona virus , or if my PWID was not wrote down.

Thanks!

5. Advertisement
    6. Registered Users Posts: 14,037 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Doge wrote: »
      Anyone else waiting on deliveries at the moment?

Had something delivered by DPD to my Virtiual Address and signed by "Passport Gateway" on Monday the 16th and havent had an email or text or anything to say they received it.

Just trying to figure out if its is it due to the slow down with the corona virus , or if my PWID was not wrote down.

Thanks!

Have one coming this morning - was delivered to DPD yesterday

Advertisement